NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 393 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon has said for past week Frampton was having funds checked and not moved beyond that. From admins statement I imagine that he is one of the 2 or 3 bidders who's POF was imminent.
Whichever category the Admins lumped them in, I reckon they were (at best) being economical with the truth. Like MiW says ..... not lying, but not telling everything either.

I’m sick of all this.....waiting anxiously for news......getting my hopes up that anytime soon we are going to get the positive news we are all waiting for.......then Friday comes and we are let down again,having so many questions that we want answering and no way of finding out what’s happening......reading loads of comments for any snippet of good news but just getting more and more confused as I’ve no idea what to believe..........does anyone at all know what is actually with any degree of confidence?

No is the answer, Charles......not even the admin team. We live in a world where you can't trust anybody...but everyone, from Government down, seems ok with that.

Whichever category the Admins lumped them in, I reckon they were (at best) being economical with the truth. Like MiW says ..... not lying, but not telling everything either.

I certainly wouldn't trust admin - but what makes you say they are being economical with the truth?

I suspect this is more bullshit from Nixon to wind folk up and massage his ego, he hasn’t got a clue at present who is or isn’t involved. Last week he said Royle was out, now he’s suggesting he maybe in pot 2.

He said Roland was out, Royle formed new company in last few days apparently so looks like he found someone else.

I certainly wouldn't trust admin - but what makes you say they are being economical with the truth?

Simply because I don't see how anyone shows POF, yet doesn't make an offer ...... and also because I can't see a category where Frampton fits (based on what progress we "suspect" he'll have made to date).

Latest tale is the Bolton fellow Halsall has got a new partner Mr Lenegan!

He didnt say he was a partner - he said Lenegan cosied up to 1 or 2 of bidders. That could be any number of things.

It could just talking as whoever gets the club will need and want to have a good relationship with their tennant.

It could be a deal to sell him the milestone ground and only buy the club like Ganaye tried.

It could be that Lenegan has been offered to buy 50% of the ground only.

It could be an outright investment in buying the club.

Time will tell if this turns out to be anything but I actively want Lenegan to buy half of the ground so he can take half of the costs off us. At the moment Warriors get inconvenienced by their fixture moves but get bargain rent - I'm happy to work with them on fixtures if it reduces loses by 500k or so. He wants the security of being part owner of our collective home and we want help paying the huge bills we can't afford - a mutually beneficial deal should be reachable.

Simply because I don't see how anyone shows POF, yet doesn't make an offer ...... and also because I can't see a category where Frampton fits (based on what progress we "suspect" he'll have made to date).

I agree on the proof of funds thing. That is odd.

I thought that Frampton was at the stage of funds being checked but with a potentially viable bid, so I'd have thought he was likely one of the bidders in 'pot 2' apparently with Royle.

But what made PK say that Frampton was getting fed up with how he is being treated and wouldn't be surprised if he walked. PK even feels very frustrated.

But what made PK say that Frampton was getting fed up with how he is being treated and wouldn't be surprised if he walked. PK even feels very frustrated.

As much as I don't like admin this is a legal process - I am very critical of what they've done but don't believe they've done anything illegal at any point. Begbies have already sold everything of value and have seemingly already ensured they will be paid by Euxton sale, so there would be a lot to risk and little to gain if they demonstrably discriminated against one bidder now.

Frampton wouldn't be the first bidder to complain about how admin do things. I suspect whatever may be frustrating him may be something others are also experiencing rather than exclusive to him. Possibly admin are going slower than he wants them to? Maybe they are trying to play bidders off against each othet and get a bidding war going? Or maybe they are difficult to negotiate with? I can imagine they are a nightmare to deal with but no one is getting the club without going through them - so if he is serious he has to keep going.

If Frampton is bidding he will have lawyers and I'm certain they will be on the case and can raise complaints if they think there is anything untoward happening.

I can't see what they would have to gain from issuing a statement like this if it wasn't accurate.

Before anyone starts, I know many think they can't lie straight in bed, but there would be no financial gain in lying about this.
Apart from the day rate generated by further stringing the process out - takes time and effort to sort out 11 bids as opposed to no bids and admitting their errors and failure

So looking at Nixon and Admin statements it appears we have 4 serious contenders one step away from having an offer confirmed as accepted and passed to the EFL for further checks.

2 currently unnamed groups apparently have proof of funds but yet to bid. 1 is fresh on the scene.

Then Royle (looking without Rowland) and Frampton both look to have acceptable offers and currently in process of providing proof of funds.

No indication of if they are all offering 1.5m or full price.

As much as I don't like admin this is a legal process - I am very critical of what they've done but don't believe they've done anything illegal at any point.
I am sure you are correct KDZ however by god they've been pushing at the boundaries.
Also our "experience" really should be the catalyst for change in the way these outfits are "allowed" to operate.
Nandy should be shouting for legal change from the rooftops - she could call it "tics law" sponsor it through parliament and raise her profile further - oh and lobby the government to review our business rates while she's at it.

Haven't seen the bit where Paul Kendrick has said Frampton's fed up of the admins, but I suspect Paul certainly is, I seem to remember him tweeting about mixed messages from them when they'd only been in for a week. He will be privvy to information that we're not but even with that, don't think he trusts Begbies as far as he could throw them

The administrators are full of shit. The statement is vague and doesn’t say a great deal. They’ve made a complete mess of this whole process and their professionalism has been nothing short of disgraceful. The only really interested party at this stage is Framptons group and they’ve already slagged him off publicly. It’s little wonder they won’t swallow their pride and get this done, though quite frankly their reputation can’t get any lower.
Disagree. Nixon says there’s a new potential party on the scene and I trust him more than any other source put together. He’ll have found out who they are by the end of the weekend. Let’s see.

That statement confirms my fears about Frampton an all. All mouth no wallet.

No indication of if they are all offering 1.5m or full price.

With no reason whatsoever, I'm not sure I believe all the "other interest". It's simply not logical.

As for the above statement though, if we take Frampton at his word last year, there's no reason to believe he'd only be offering £1.5m. In fact, it really doesn't make sense for any buyer to do so ........unless they had unsavoury intentions.

Disagree. Nixon says there’s a new potential party on the scene and I trust him more than any other source put together. He’ll have found out who they are by the end of the weekend. Let’s see.

That statement confirms my fears about Frampton an all. All mouth no wallet.

It does seem a shame however that Nixon can't seem to find anything about the Frampton bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.