Chorley in our cup | Page 21 | Vital Football

Chorley in our cup

Wonder if we could get Gelhardt back on loan? He's been on the bench for Leeds u23s and is obviously not gonna play for the first team. A complete step backwards regarding his development (though I guess not his bank balance).

Wonder if we could get Gelhardt back on loan? He's been on the bench for Leeds u23s and is obviously not gonna play for the first team. A complete step backwards regarding his development (though I guess not his bank balance).
Doubt we could afford his wages, but would love to see him back!

PK said starts in the tweet you shared, hence my comment about waiting years. Now if it's cameo appearances off the bench in FA Cup, League Cup and Europe we might only have to wait a couple for another 100k.
edit
or alternatively a decent but not unreasonable fraction of our season ticket holders could buy the streaming pass for every game for the next month and we'd get 100k for that as well.

PK said starts in the tweet you shared, hence my comment about waiting years. Now if it's cameo appearances off the bench in FA Cup, League Cup and Europe we might only have to wait a couple for another 100k.
Yeah, I know......but assuming he performs well in his cameos, who's to say he won't get a chance. Look at Reece James.