US Presidential election | Page 33 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Much as I dislike Trump, Twitter banning him does raise issues for me. Should Twitter or FB judge what we read? If Trump broke Twitter guidelines then so have literally hundreds of thousands who will not be banned. Most individual users of social media don't negatively affect advertising revenue so should that be the deciding factor regarding who gets a voice? In 'The land of the free' should commerce ultimately decide what is free in terms of speech?

Much as I dislike Trump, Twitter banning him does raise issues for me. Should Twitter or FB judge what we read? If Trump broke Twitter guidelines then so have literally hundreds of thousands who will not be banned. Most individual users of social media don't negatively affect advertising revenue so should that be the deciding factor regarding who gets a voice? In 'The land of the free' should commerce ultimately decide what is free in terms of speech?

Agreed. Now the suppression and banning starts from the opposition and the media are in full flow to demean any republican politician or any of the 75m voters

Beware a major power shortage affecting water supplies. Trump has signed the insurrection act. Pelosi and the dems trying to sell GEC to the chinese

Last edited: