Jan Transfer Window | Page 18 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

I am ok with an extension of Knockhart loan but does this mean that Mighten will have his involvement reduced? ... unless he will be playing g on the other side of the pitch or Knockhart shifted to another area. I imagine that for AK to stay he was given some assurances that his place in the starting 11 is not going to be in doubt by an 18 year old kid.

If we offer knocky the same money then we're stupid. Should literally have offered him half, seeing as weve had half of his ability

Lost touch with his dad now...last time he would have been a good shout...this time not so sure.
i think his dad got pissed off with me the last time.
good brickie subbies they are :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Grosicki and Krovinovic both played for the Baggies yesterday; read into that what you may.

Rumours suggest we are showing interest in Doncaster's Ben Whitehead

We are close to securing the signing of former French U18 Right Back Temitope Akinjogunla who is currently turning of for Tououse B

Grosicki and Krovinovic both played for the Baggies yesterday; read into that what you may.

Rumours suggest we are showing interest in Doncaster's Ben Whitehead

We are close to securing the signing of former French U18 Right Back Temitope Akinjogunla who is currently turning of for Tououse B
It's Ben Whiteman....... and intriguingly, he was left out of their FA Cup team as a "protective measure".

Anyone watch the Crawley game? Young hungry players with summat to prove, pace, organised, attacking flair. Id get rid of all our lot n sign the Crawley team for a million quid

Anyone watch the Crawley game? Young hungry players with summat to prove, pace, organised, attacking flair. Id get rid of all our lot n sign the Crawley team for a million quid

I wouldn't go that far, but they looked very sharp and pretty skilful.