Jan Transfer Window | Page 17 | Vital Football

Jan Transfer Window

Why would it not be a CH signing? Is it because he is an overseas player? CH has signed them before!
come on then...what is your logic based on?
CH will not take anyone he doesn’t want!
If it has links with that useless network they have between places such as Greece, Cyprus or Portugal then its a board signing, Im just adding 2 and 2 and suggesting it adds up to 4

If it has links with that useless network they have between places such as Greece, Cyprus or Portugal then its a board signing, Im just adding 2 and 2 and suggesting it adds up to 4

Yes. It's completely fucking useless, isn't it? I think they probably need a visit from Tony Montana in order to buck their ideas up.

ive bummed around a bit in my time.. when i grew up and asked what homeless people were, I was informed they were tramps and usually chose to drop out of society.

One thing I’ve really admired about Knockhart since he’s come in is his attitude.

29, a winger from France whose on loan deemed not good enough for the prem and has been in and out of a poor team - you could be forgiven for assuming he’d come in and not put a lot of effort in, but he never stops running and tracks his men and plays like he’s a permanent player with a lot of passion.

Not saying he’s been anywhere near his best and he hasn’t at times put in some pretty average performances, but nothing wrong with having players with his energy and of course his ability, which will really come through at some point.

He still for me remains a real threat when he’s on the ball and adds intensity we’ve lacked for much of this season.

Think this is a great extension.