Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 316 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Cornish fishermen are concerned about the future of their jobs as shellfish exports to the European Union have stopped since the UK left the EU.

"The boats are sat there gathering dust," said one fisherman.

Since 1 January only ready to eat shellfish accompanied by an export health certificate (EHC) can be sent to the EU.

This is due to change in April, but Defra said it was working to allow all shellfish exports sooner.

Shellfish merchant Tom Knight said "We're going to have to fight for this one and see if we can get this sorted."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-55563678

Project Fear?

Project couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery more like!

Cornish fishermen are concerned about the future of their jobs as shellfish exports to the European Union have stopped since the UK left the EU.

"The boats are sat there gathering dust," said one fisherman.

Since 1 January only ready to eat shellfish accompanied by an export health certificate (EHC) can be sent to the EU.

This is due to change in April, but Defra said it was working to allow all shellfish exports sooner.

Shellfish merchant Tom Knight said "We're going to have to fight for this one and see if we can get this sorted."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-55563678

Project Fear?

Project couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery more like!

Cornwall 56.5% Leave.

:LOL:

(although I feel sorry for the minority Remain who also suffer)

You couldn't make it up, part 654...

Although what the point of Leave.EU is now we have left the EU, I'm really not sure.

Leave.EU, a pro-Brexit campaign bankrolled by UKIP backer Arron Banks, has migrated its registered office for its website to Waterford so that it can retain its ‘.eu’ internet address.

The move, first reported by the Euractiv website, comes as more than 80,000 .eu domain suffixes belonging to British users were recently suspended following Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business...s-to-waterford-1.4452308#.X_bvKPbIrbM.twitter

You couldn't make it up, part 654...

Although what the point of Leave.EU is now we have left the EU, I'm really not sure.

Leave.EU, a pro-Brexit campaign bankrolled by UKIP backer Arron Banks, has migrated its registered office for its website to Waterford so that it can retain its ‘.eu’ internet address.

The move, first reported by the Euractiv website, comes as more than 80,000 .eu domain suffixes belonging to British users were recently suspended following Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business...s-to-waterford-1.4452308#.X_bvKPbIrbM.twitter

That is hysterical and so on brand.

Yes, agreed, personally think way too soon and things are too raw right now. It has been done, got to give it some time now. You have to know when to strike in life. I hope we are proven wrong and it is a roaring success, I just don't for a minute believe it will be.

Rejoiners

I doubt there’s an appetite for that just yet, need to see how the next 5-10 years play out for me. Too much too quickly won’t work for rejoiners in my opinion, it’ll create higher divides with leavers and potentially exile remainers.

I do agree! I just thought it was interesting and to see what they were doing

The primary aim now has to be getting a labour government in power in 2024.

No small parties. It has to be a Labour vote to stop the vote being split

KS will take us closer into the E.U as the deal is to be revised in 2024 and we work from there

I do agree! I just thought it was interesting and to see what they were doing

The primary aim now has to be getting a labour government in power in 2024.

No small parties. It has to be a Labour vote to stop the vote being split

KS will take us closer into the E.U as the deal is to be revised in 2024 and we work from there

I also see this party has an opposition to the Brexit party to get our message out there. I don't see them as a party to vote for cos as you say Dan they would split the vote

Remember when people used to keep their political affiliations to themselves and it was considered impolite to discuss politics?

I guess we know why now.

My mother would never tell us who she voted for. I always thought that was weird.

Dad was talking about a Dutch flower supplier interviewed on the news, 70% of her products come to the UK. It was within 24 hours, now it is 4 days and that is too long for fresh flowers, so she can't send them.