Monday joke (ng) | Page 8 | Vital Football

Monday joke (ng)

I couldn't help noticing that there was always a spare seat close to mine in the GRS stand. One half-time I went to the ticket office and asked if I could buy the season ticket for the seat The club official said that unfortunately the seat had already been sold.
Nevertheless, week after week the seat was never taken. Then one day, the seat was taken for the first time that season. l had to ask the newcomer where he'd been. "Don't ask, he said, " my wife bought the season ticket back last summer, and kept it for a surprise Christmas present........! "

Mother-in-laws birthday. Took her down the coast for a slap-up dinner, moaned all the way! Champagne & lobster meal, moaned all the time. Journey back home, moan, moan, fckn moan.
That's the last time she gets the roof-rack all to herself!

Mother-in-laws birthday. Took her down the coast for a slap-up dinner, moaned all the way! Champagne & lobster meal, moaned all the time. Journey back home, moan, moan, fckn moan.
That's the last time she gets the roof-rack all to herself!

Ah, the 1970's joke thread. Straight out of the Wheel Tappers and Shunters Social Club (well I remember it).

On the basis of a loss of smell is a sign for Covid then whenever someone in our household lets rip with a particularly potent fart, the guilty party defends it with "Covid test".

Not a joke per se, but fun defense nevertheless