Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day | Page 52 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Man Utd New Years Day

Short memories, Shearer was a dirty bastard who would be sent off most games nowadays .

Iron elbows Shearer. Hated him as a player, though he was good if course. Did Ugo, Southgate and after he booted Lennon in the face supposedly told the FA he'd retire from international football before Euro 2000 if they punished him.

Iron elbows Shearer. Hated him as a player, though he was good if course. Did Ugo, Southgate and after he booted Lennon in the face supposedly told the FA he'd retire from international football before Euro 2000 if they punished him.
Great old fashioned centre forward, leader of the line and captain without doubt, but , undeniably a dirty bastard who went in premeditated

FOOTBALL: GUILTY; Shearer deserved red card say Villa players.

Link/Page Citation

FURIOUS Aston Villa stars last night rounded on Alan Shearer with the verdict: "You are guilty as sin."

Ok but Pogba‘s foot comes off the back of Luiz’ leg just before that picture
Which is what MOTD pointed out . Still think pogba puts his arm across Luiz but that seems secondary in this incident. More inclined to think that Luiz was rash to challenge him in the way he did, knowing referees fall over themselves to give penalties to penchester United at old Trafford.

Come on, Jack goes down easily and you know it. He wins the team lots of set pieces and it annoys oppositions fans so I don’t mind it but I’m not gonna sit here and moan about Pogba doing the same thing. What about the one the other day against Chelsea where he purposely sticks his leg out? That if anything was a foul on the Chelsea player but we went on to score. Like I said, swings and roundabouts.
The world is full of opinions and ours are poles apart.

Dirty cheat Pogba caught telling the United player Shaw to dive......What a surprise.

I said a month or so ago I wouldn't be surprised if they practice cheating to win penalties because they, unfortunately, have the biggest cheat in English football who takes the penalty kicks and never misses.

33 pens in 59 games aren't just some sort of fluke but of course, to the Red Scum, it's all a laugh.

TH - you speak the truth and I applaud you for it. I am utterly sick of a certain club wallowing in the knowledge that their cheating will be rewarded by those in black.

when you have a group of the most incompetent referees in Europe how do we really expect them to get it right on the pitch when we also have the same fools judging at Stockley Park Var hub?

It allows serial cheating clubs like MU to get away with it.

I was so annoyed and still am, the level hasn't subsided one iota with the passing of time. There were a lot of crap decisions by the BITB and his backups. It's just like it's written - it really was so utterly predictable. There is no way on this planet that we deserved to lose this game.

Let me get this right... Our coaches should tell our defenders not to get tight to attacking players in the box? So just give Pogba a meter or two of space with which to dribble across and shoot in our box?

It's a dive by that filthy t**t Pogba and a yellow card for simulation. Jack Grealish went down in the box against Palace before setting Lansbury up with a goal last season and got a booking for simulation.

Bailly put a two footed challenge in on Grealish while on a yellow early in the second half and played the whole game. Fernandez fouled Traore three times within five minutes in the second half and got away without a single booking. Man Utd had 22 fouls not including the ones that Oliver decided not to blow up for, had four yellow cards, yet somehow they leave the game with a penalty scored gifting them three points and, miraculously, ten men.

We should have been more clinical. We didn't do enough in an attacking sense to win the game. But leaving without a point is infuriating, as we were the marginally better side in an evenly contested game. I'm furious that there isnt more on an uproar and inquest from (a) the general public and (b) the administrative footballing bodies on why there is an obvious bias towards Man Utd winning penalties illegally to keep them competitive with the top of the league. The statistics are ridiculous.
Absolutely, that fat midge should have at least got a yellow and I could go on. Anyway I applaud your post, well said. The combination of Oliver and var [olivar] produces an unequal contest, particularly in this arena.

My wife wondered why I was shouting obscenities at the telly when Linekar was going on about Pogba tapping Super Jack up.
I doubt the doppy twat can string two words of English together never mind tap up jack to play for a club Pogba wants out of unless they are at the top of course