Argyle | Page 2 | Vital Football

Argyle

Tucker is out-of-form sure, but an out-of-form Tucker is better than Drysdale. Or Maghoma for that matter.
Delighted to see Graham back but them ruined by seeing Drysdale back too. Admit Tucker's been inexplicably poor lately but Drysdale???? No thanks. I'll be happy to eat humble pie later.

Sorry, bad news. It can be that bad again. The reason is that my proposed walk is cancelled. As I'll be stuck at home I'll feel obliged to throw away another tenner on watching the Gills lose again.

I dare not save the money and listen on the radio in case Rotherhithe slags me off again for being a tightarse.

Sorry everyone.

Well that’s blown it I was hoping for an away win today

Drysdale must have impressed in training. Fingers crossed, he is due to give us a good performance.
Fingers also crossed that Graham has not come back too soon.

Was just going to start a thread entitled “advice please”. In case you’d forgotten, in the last month or so the only game I didn’t watch was the win at Rochdale. After wasting another tenner on Tuesday I vowed that for the greater good I would give todays game a miss, busy myself elsewhere and just listen to the commentary.

However it’s now Saturday and I have a yearning to watch 11 headless chickens aimlessly lumping the ball to no-one in particular............

After reading that 58 is gonna pay and watch, I too, am thinking “fuck it, back to work on Monday, how much worse can the weekend get”. Therefore I am in.

Plus I think Herrl is the real bad luck charm.

Thanks for the lifeline. Another Jonah joins the pack.

What’s the score with Medley at the moment then? Injured? I would prefer to see him in the squad than Drysdale.

What’s the score with Medley at the moment then? Injured? I would prefer to see him in the squad than Drysdale.
It's been very quite on that front recently, hasn't it? Hasn't even been mentioned in the press by SE, maybe he's going/gone back to Arsenal?

Like Plymouth club partners ..... Ginsters & Tribute 🍺
Ginsters are a poor imitation when some of our local bakeries make absolute stunners.
My absolute number one is a bakery called Sandfords in Great Torrington but a close second is Blackwells in Bideford.
Hmmmm
I’m bloody starving come to think of it 😁

....... and still no keeper on the bench ?

Delighted to see Graham back but them ruined by seeing Drysdale back too. Admit Tucker's been inexplicably poor lately but Drysdale????

I'm sure Chris Who will turn up at some point and state Tucker being dropped is evidence of his inevitable transfer and Scally has ordered not to start so he isn't injured.

:whist:

This game would have been a defo for me in normal times.
Hopefully they will stay up and there’s always next season.
Also, c’mon you Grecians 😁

I assume you’re tailgating outside the ground in a menacing manner.

I'm sure Chris Who will turn up at some point and state Tucker being dropped is evidence of his inevitable transfer and Scally has ordered not to start so he isn't injured.

:whist:

Think you're confusing Chris with someone else, aren't you? Chris normally suggests that these things are due to some kind of attitude problem.

Our defenders seem to have been instructed not to tackle anyone. Perhapsan overeaction to Ogilvie giving away that pen in the last match.