Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12) | Page 31 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12)

The number one comment in the Daily Mail comments section match report.
Banjul from London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
"No one can deny the fact that Grealish is a talented footballer, but the number of times he hits the deck anytime an opposition player comes close to him is a disgrace."
Bitter and twisted or what.

B

Goodness me, come on mate, there haven't been that many times to be happy in the last goodness knows how long. The lad has done great the last few games, after a bit of a dodgy game v Burnely. Smile!

My smiles are my own concern tvm.

He's scored some goals so he gets a pass at the rate he's scoring.

I am statistically irrelevant in the world of football, but I for one couldn’t give two shits what Frank Lampard, Ben Chilwell, Graeme le Saux or any other Chelsea rent boy thinks about that.

If we did a West Brom yesterday, I could get the frustration but we didn’t. There’s no doubting they had the better statistics in everything except the one that mattered.

We deserved the point, fuck off frank.

I am statistically irrelevant in the world of football, but I for one couldn’t give two shits what Frank Lampard, Ben Chilwell, Graeme le Saux or any other Chelsea rent boy thinks about that.

If we did a West Brom yesterday, I could get the frustration but we didn’t. There’s no doubting they had the better statistics in everything except the one that mattered.

We deserved the point, fuck off frank.

The positive there @danvilla2 is we will continue to fly under the radar and be written off. We'll catch more teams out who think 'its a matter of time before they return to last seasons form'.

I havent seen any of the analysts who said we'd be relegated come out and amend their comments or give us any praise at all.

That Jules Breach is a hot bird but look after your own crop first. Brighton flirting with relegation again and she had the nerve to pick us to go down.