Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12) | Page 30 | Vital Football

Aston Villa away to Chelsea Match Thread (28/12)

Was watching the game on a link with different commentators (don't like jim beglin) but it was noted in the second half what powerful athletic players we had, such a difference from the team with the likes of Westwood, Gil and Richardson.

Such a chasm of difference in the team where we struggled to play against the top sides and with the expectation of conceding in the last 10 mins. Thought we were solid throughout, been impressed with the players conditioning this season. If the games weren't coming so fast, Barkley and mings would struggle to get back in!

He is a great striker of a football. Mr Mings might have a bit of a wait to get back in. It will do him no harm. I also thought Traore was far better defensivly. The one mix up with Cash cost us the goal. Otherwise he was good and can get better.

Yes I noticed early in the second half Matty telling Traore to help him out , and to be fair after that Traore did a decent job tracking back.

Yes, said similar earlier, technically spot on, try to put more leather on that and it goes sky high. So nice to see him doing well, as I really didn't think he'd cut it at this level.

He'll be fine as long as others keep putting it on a plate for him but we're never going to get anything else from him as he's simply not up to it.