Is Steve Evans league 1's answer to | Page 2 | Vital Football

Is Steve Evans league 1's answer to

I wonder what S really honestly feels about our squad an potential. He's never going to say but i wonder if PS told him as long as we survive i am happy.

I wonder what S really honestly feels about our squad an potential. He's never going to say but i wonder if PS told him as long as we survive i am happy.

I got the impression when SE was appointed, that the remit was to stop us being relegation fodder each year and more competitive. After all, Lovell had us surviving and he could have kept him on board.

If that was the case, job done 👍

Now, if we can remain competitive and play a little more football I think more fans would be very happy. Maybe if we could be a bit like last year but with strikers (which we actually now have, if we could play more like last year).

At the first fans forum SE promised attacking football, lots of wide play and crosses into the box. Give the fans something to get excited about again. We're not getting that at the moment and I don't enjoy watching us play. If fans were allowed in the ground I can't imagine PS would be too happy as I can't imagine too many would pay to watch us. I know it's down to budget and COVID but we haven't pushed on from last season which is a shame as we finished well. I do think SE is the right man for us, I just want him to get us playing better football

I agree to an extent but we've had more wide play this season via Jordan Graham than we have had for years.

With him out injured we are doing more hoofing and I agree its poor to watch.

Jackson no longer has the pace to beat his man and his crosses are floated in for the keeper to catch.

Ogilve can deliver a cross but doesn't really have the pace to beat a man as you would expect a real wide player to.

Coyle is too lightweight and hasn't really worked out. Although there is not a more confident finisher in my view.

Bottom line it all comes down to Graham to excite us. That's a big ask on any one player.

I got the impression when SE was appointed, that the remit was to stop us being relegation fodder each year and more competitive. After all, Lovell had us surviving and he could have kept him on board.

If that was the case, job done 👍

Now, if we can remain competitive and play a little more football I think more fans would be very happy. Maybe if we could be a bit like last year but with strikers (which we actually now have, if we could play more like last year).
Spot on OSK