bad news due - n/g | Page 2 | Vital Football

bad news due - n/g

Priestfield just announced as a 'pop up no symptom Covid testing site'. So some of us may get in to the ground this season!

Its for front line workers or those contacted by medway council. Appointments online. Have to show photo id and invitation to prove you belong to the post code contacted etc. Different days for different post codes.
Evidently administer the swab bit yourself in a cubicle. Then clear off and you will be notified in an hour by text or email.
Multi venues so not just at the club.

Did we find out what the bad news due was? I twisted my ankle at the bottom of the stairs this morning, but I can't believe that was what wx would have been referring too

Local non symptomatic virus test is very efficient at the football club.
No surprise as its run by the Royal Engineers.

maybe we should have paid a fortune to a big company to f it up. You know the private sector is always more efficient and cheaper !!!!

Local non symptomatic virus test is very efficient at the football club.
No surprise as its run by the Royal Engineers.

maybe we should have paid a fortune to a big company to f it up. You know the private sector is always more efficient and cheaper !!!!
Even better value if it is run by someone closely connected to this government. Someone like a pub landlord would be ideal. If not, maybe someone involved with Hedge Funds.

I seriously hope that we have as much involvement as possible from the armed forces in rolling out the vaccine. I have faith that they will do it efficiently. If left to Tory mates then I despair.

What i was told was that one of the royals wasn't going to last the day. Obviously the info was incorrect.

The Duke of Edinburgh's demise is rumoured every few months, even trends on twitter. Hey one day the rumour will be true.

Bad news for us today.
The old mum in law tested covid positive in her care home in Exeter.
Time will now tell .........