Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest 0 Brentford whatever, sponsored by the insanity of doing the same thing and expecting a different result

CH was not touching his ear, suspect he's realised we are fucked. Individual errors costing us no shit Sherlock, keep playing them though. If that final goal doesn't get fig and Samba dropped he's possibly lost his marbles and needs to be removed for his and our own good.

Christ on a bike.

I think that's who our next manager should be.
I think we may as well just get in the local Next manager and see how they get on chap....can't do much worse! The team are letting the fans and the club down more than the manager though.I agree about the comments 're the 5 million spent on the young chap who we don't even bother giving a chance! What exactly is the club's philosophy? Its hard to be as shite as we are....so credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
The Brentford manager said we will turn it round, blokes mental.
All the other managers can see the quality in the squad - on paper.

CH hasn't got them playing as a team yet. Hope he doesn't take much longer.

Glad i didnt waste any time or money today, week was shit enough already.

Agree with seaside, if they cant be interested then neither can i

Hey I guess mapp and people like him will be on to tell us we still have millions of points to play for

or pope to come on say that some of us should stop the hyperbole

Come on guys where are you?

This club is rancid

The last 3 decades have been utter fucking shit and you can dress it up as much as you want

We will be in league 2 soon enough
Why are you such a dick? If we go down you’ll obviously be very pleased. Stick to your political bollocks, or politely fuck off.

Whilst we’d all agree with the sentiment, he’s basically throwing figuerido under a bus with his losing your man comment.

Doubt that will do much for team harmony (if this is any)
Fig needs to be thrown under something heavier than a bus, metaphorically speaking.

The defender who is on the pitch right now is one of the worst forest players to wear a defender's shirt in years. An utter liability

The actual Tobias Figeurido is nowhere near as bad as the one we are seeing now; he's actually a very good defender. But the one on the pitch now is horrendous and keeping him out there week after week while he stinks up the joint is destroying him, just like it utterly destroyed Mancienne's career.

He needs dropping and protecting. He needs another of his long "injury" layoffs; he came back from the last one as a colossus.

As for Christie, it looks like we have just resigned Traore. He really reminds me of him

I regard Figi I agree with many but I think Christie is being given too much flak.
Maybe his defending is not as good as that of Stuart Pearce, but he never stops overlapping and if we had someone to make the most of his crosses he will be up there with the one of those providing assists.