Can you recommend a removal company? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Can you recommend a removal company?

All the best in your new home, Chris and i'm glad Foremans didn't disappoint (phew😀)
We were left with one day between exchange and completion a very tough few days .Foremans worked with us and the fact that due to a accident in the home my wife had injured her back the day before.That meant we really struggled to get it done and was able to call in nobody to help because of the virus. She is recovering ok but it was just terrible timing .

Good luck in your new home Chris.
Thanks Mark it will be next season before I see you again almost certainly. The support on here has helped what has been a very tough few days .But things are coming together. But no TV or wifi for a couple of weeks simply will not get time.

Honestly, look at other clubs forums, is this the best we can do? Topics like this belong on Mumsnet or Sadolgits.com!!

I thought that this was a football forum, but maybe it is gillconnect/oldgits.com?

Honestly, look at other clubs forums, is this the best we can do? Topics like this belong on Mumsnet or Sadolgits.com!!

I thought that this was a football forum, but maybe it is gillconnect/oldgits.com?
You clearly have not read what other people have written on this thread.Judging from your comments.

This forum has always been a multi topic discussion forum. There is no need to open anything you do not wish to read .The football threads are fairly easy to spot .I am definitely grateful for some of the advice I have received on this message board and our previous incarnation of Fansonline which the admin sabotaged.

If you wish to see more football discussions why not join in with those?

If there are not enough topics and you would like to discuss something that is not currently being covered why not open a thread ?

Any member can open a thread on here and generally we get on well but there are disagreements and arguments about the mighty Gills and other football topics .
I ask you to join in more with those.There are many members who do stick largely to the football threads .There generally are not that many running at one time and those currently being discussed are always at the top.
Todays game is massive no Swindon games has been any different the last 35 years or so.So why not start a topic about something to do with that .Memories are always welcome for example.

Last edited:
Maybe they run a removal service, and are a bit miffed that no one recommend them? I've not heard if sadolgits.com, but they are obviously well suited to that site!

Thank you for any feed back.Had personal experience good and bad I would be interested.

ASD Harrison - thoroughly recommend them. Extremely professional and helpful, will take down and importantly build up furniture (which many firms won’t) and very competitively priced (some of the quotes we received were double)