• Win

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awful. Everyone. Manager, players, ball boys. All of em. Ndombele was as close as we got to a decent footballer tonight.

Someone (coaches) need to replay the whole game and count the number of hoofball and their accuracy. Horrendous. Look also at the number of unchallenged headers in to no man's land. I won't even mention the passing stats!

We did not protect the defence. Doch poor, Hart is taking the piss, Son surrendered the ball in each and every contact. Ndom was great, Hoj OK, Sissoko broke up their midfield on his own. They were very impressive.,

Winners get up for every game. Tonight unfortunately proved that our bunch of prima donna players aren't winners. They will fall short this season unless they correct their attitudes.

As for Jose, he once again showed how our team can't operate without a target man. The players aren't programmed to pass from back to front and when you have nobody that can header it, you're in trouble if you keep lumping it forward. This obsession with 2 inverted wingers who switch off defensively kills us.

I'm also not sure what reason Jose would give for the Winks omission (injury?) and the very late Dele sub. That didn't seem justified.

Disgusting display of non-football by us...hardly up to Sunday morning pub standard....virtually every pass forward played in the air...players on their heels..unable to string two passes together....a complete shambles and Jose should be ashamed of himself...doubt he will be though...wtf do these guys practice all week?

I think it is obvious that Doherty is a complete lemon....Sanchez can’t read the game...Davies is hopeless...LoCo makes no difference...PEH isn’t playing where he needs to be playing...Bale should go on loan to Wrexham and let him concentrate on getting fit for Wales...Moura sleeping through the whole game...ND unable to command anything but did make the goal for Son...but overall a complete and utter shambles.....win the EPL?...we are having a laugh...we don’t know how to play football.

Winners get up for every game. Tonight unfortunately proved that our bunch of prima donna players aren't winners. They will fall short this season unless they correct their attitudes.

As for Jose, he once again showed how our team can't operate without a target man. The players aren't programmed to pass from back to front and when you have nobody that can header it, you're in trouble if you keep lumping it forward. This obsession with 2 inverted wingers who switch off defensively kills us.

I'm also not sure what reason Jose would give for the Winks omission (injury?) and the very late Dele sub. That didn't seem justified.

Completely agree regarding our passing. It's ok being defensive and taking fewer risks on the ball. But there's a time when passing is needed and we just couldn't do it. So we kept going long and no shock that Son couldn't do anything with it.

I'm not sure how Lo Celso managed to get out for the 2nd half. I can only guess Jose understandably forgot he was on the pitch. If I was Winks I would be quite annoyed that I wasn't subbed on for him.

Think that the opposition performed well above what Spurs fans expected. After five minutes it was clear that this was not going to be a 3,4, 5 goal romp. Yet again this game proved that we have a lot of players who are OK if brought into the preferred eleven as replacements, with nine or ten of our best around them. Send them out collectively as a team however, and they are sub standard.

I am just livid. Looked forward to this game all day, hoping to see signs of continuous improvement. It turned out to be another wtf performance. Be interesting to hear what Jose has to say. Surely there is no defending that display.

You'd have thought the City game and then the Chelsea draw will have raised the standards all round.

I am fed up of seeing Bale afforded so much time over other, younger, hungrier players. I just can not see we will get any meaningful contribution from him for another 6 weeks - at least.

Disgusting display of non-football by us...hardly up to Sunday morning pub standard....virtually every pass forward played in the air...players on their heels..unable to string two passes together....a complete shambles and Jose should be ashamed of himself...doubt he will be though...wtf do these guys practice all week?

I think it is obvious that Doherty is a complete lemon....Sanchez can’t read the game...Davies is hopeless...LoCo makes no difference...PEH isn’t playing where he needs to be playing...Bale should go on loan to Wrexham and let him concentrate on getting fit for Wales...Moura sleeping through the whole game...ND unable to command anything but did make the goal for Son...but overall a complete and utter shambles.....win the EPL?...we are having a laugh...we don’t know how to play football.

8 of those probably wont start against Arse..7 were second choice players.

8 of those probably wont start against Arse..7 were second choice players.
Might be so Nick, but the culture (coaching) of hoofball must run through the whole structure at the club. They have forgotten how to pass the ball. It is not the first time. We were lumping everything thing back at Lask and they simply passed through us, time after time.

Think that the opposition performed well above what Spurs fans expected. After five minutes it was clear that this was not going to be a 3,4, 5 goal romp. Yet again this game proved that we have a lot of players who are OK if brought into the preferred eleven as replacements, with nine or ten of our best around them. Send them out collectively as a team however, and they are sub standard.

Hmm, I was shouted down by many on here a few weeks ago when I said our depth is overrated, and nowhere near the standard it should be.