Lineup v Bristol R | Page 5 | Vital Football

Lineup v Bristol R

Good away showing, that. Aside from the odd long range potshot in the second half we were solid and did what needed to be done.

Seriously though I was concerned about Hanlon tonight but as Gills 58 said “Was he on the pitch”?

Max Ehmer didn’t shine either and is taking serious criticism on the BR site

Good win lads. Very nice away performance. Must admit I was very worried about the lack of Graham. If anything it forced us to try and work differently rather than just pass it to Graham the whole time. I thought we moved the ball very confidently. Defensively decent enough too.

I never make bets like it but I'd put money on Bristol Rovers to be relegated. I don't see how they'll get many wins or grind draws from defeats. They're not very good at the back and thave little players with nice touches going forward. Said players don't actually achieve anything though and make it too easy to win like how we did today. They've no plan B either because of their squad. No big centre forwards or anything to try lumping it to or to get on crosses. I thought Shrewsbury were rubbish but I can at least see how they might earn a result.

Certainly the best ive seen us play this season. thats made my week! Rovers commentary team were good too. I was going to switch back at half time but kept on listening. That said - for some reason they seemed to think maradona is reborn and playing for them and called oztumer.