Lineup v Bristol R | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lineup v Bristol R

Sorry to gloat but I've taken full advantage of the pub being open up up here in tier 2. Had a few before the stress of watching this (plus a couple of takeouts). Anxiety creeping in.
Can only relate but not participate in Yalding / Benover 🙁

Sorry to gloat but I've taken full advantage of the pub being open up up here in tier 2. Had a few before the stress of watching this (plus a couple of takeouts). Anxiety creeping in.
Luckily I grabbed a few cans before getting home. Makes watching the Gills a lot less nervy. Which is still nervy.

We seem to be worrying being 1-0 up. How do you think the Gas fans feel? We need to keep this up an early goal could be the killer punch, the trouble is this is Gillingham we are talking about.

Not that I'm missing much, I don't suppose, but has anyone else got no commentary, only background noise at the moment on iFollow?

Not that I'm missing much, I don't suppose, but has anyone else got no commentary, only background noise at the moment on iFollow?
Yes. Just restarted unfortunately 'cos it's that twat again. Bloke on Saturday was fine. If I'd had to listen to this jerk I think I'd have smashed my computer.