Good Morning Thread | Page 179 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Morning all , I took my wife into hospital on Wednesday, I wasn’t allowed in .
That was horrible , just leaving her there .
The op went ok , but she hasn’t been well since . Not too good this morning either ,
Contact by mobile phone is just shit. But at least it’s contact .
Hope you are all well and keeping safe .
Everything of the best to you both Walt. Hopefully this will only be a temporary setback. Your most recent post indicates that it would take a lot to dampen your sense of humour.

Good morning lads n lassie's, I am chipper as is Mrs PY, the sun is shining, its warm, ok with a nip in the air, but who care's, Vulcano PY erupted this morning, gas mask's came in handy lol!, there is more to come but am getting positives from er in doors as in, quote "my back pain has gone" "I might be able to put my jeans on next week" "I really do do feel a lot better", so I am chuffed for her, though I do think there will be further eruptions in the near future.

Walt how is that lovely wife of yours? getting chipper I hope, is she still in the QA?
We both send are best mate.

That will do for now as am off to do the Saturday shop.

Keep safe and well all, cheers from a much happier PY.

Interesting times...my lad who has 3 kids at school, one living and working from home and has to travel to do his job decided it would be best if we don’t meet up at Christmas...he lives in Manchester near the
Old Trafford grounds...I agreed as his area is high risk and although he has so far managed to avoid the virus he pointed out that with kids in school and his travelling he feels exposed and for my part, just the fact that I’m from a different area could have its own problems for them as no one knows if they have virus until it strikes, given the lack of testing available.

Just good to know that not all the younger generations are yahoos...

Good morning lads n lassie's, I am chipper as is Mrs PY, the sun is shining, its warm, ok with a nip in the air, but who care's, Vulcano PY erupted this morning, gas mask's came in handy lol!, there is more to come but am getting positives from er in doors as in, quote "my back pain has gone" "I might be able to put my jeans on next week" "I really do do feel a lot better", so I am chuffed for her, though I do think there will be further eruptions in the near future.

Walt how is that lovely wife of yours? getting chipper I hope, is she still in the QA?

Good news Pompey...you should celebrate with a nice hot chilli and plenty of red wine.....cooking with gas I think is the American saying...😷😷

She is still there Pompey, still not at all well . Tomorrow is another day , I’m sure if she can keep down whatever she eats or drinks , they will let her home .
Glad the eruptions seemed to have begun . Wish your wife well from us . Hope it all continues . Jeans and a bra , you won’t know her . Good luck to her .,keep well .

The op went ok , but she hasn’t been well since . Not too good this morning either ,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Take care brother!

She is still there Pompey, still not at all well . Tomorrow is another day , I’m sure if she can keep down whatever she eats or drinks , they will let her home .
Glad the eruptions seemed to have begun . Wish your wife well from us . Hope it all continues . Jeans and a bra , you won’t know her . Good luck to her .,keep well .
Yes Walt tomorrow will be another! and the good news that will come cannot be quick enough and it will be brilliant, as I have been there mate I cannot explain the ecstatic joy you will feel, we are thinking of you both so give her all our love, and best wishes to yourself.

Morning all the sun is shining brightly down here in the Souff, a nip(not a kamikazi Japanese pilot) in the air.

Update Vulcano PY had another eruption this morning, its getting there, the missus is getting chipper daily, so am well chuffed, her ribs are still very sore so a way to go yet.

Harry, I did upset the apple cart with suggestions of a nice hot Chilli or Red wine from yourself, Mrs Py hates both lol! mind it did make her smile, but I cannot repeat the wording aimed at yourself, there would be reports galore.

Walt any further update on Mrs Walt, if so good I/we hope.

Its is Sunday so have my Sunday "works" in the garden to do, wild critturs plus the mob in the Aviary, and really piss em off by cleaning them out, usually every 6 weeks.

Oh and thanks to everyone and for their best wishes

All for now folks, keep safe, you and your kin, because they are still out there and breeding, you know who I am talking about.

It must be so tough Walt. You'll both get through this and your lovely wife will heal quickly.

Stay strong my friend and think positive. Be thankful and look after each other.

You're both in my thoughts and prayers.

Morning all , bear with me a while on the predictor league . I haven’t seen the match yet , haven’t even looked at the predictions , so I’m way behind .
I brought my wife home from the hospital yesterday .,so I’ve been giving her all my attention ,.
Yes !!!! I know ....... more important than Spurs ! What’s going on !!!!!

I will get onto it as soon as I can . May not be today , she has a nurse on the way to treat her wounds etc .
hope you are all well . Keep safe . Be worthy

Morning all , bear with me a while on the predictor league . I haven’t seen the match yet , haven’t even looked at the predictions , so I’m way behind .
I brought my wife home from the hospital yesterday .,so I’ve been giving her all my attention ,.

I will get onto it as soon as I can . May not be today , she has a nurse on the way to treat her wounds etc .

Sounds like your attention level was as high as some of our defensive players yesterday.

Glad that Mrs W is back home where she belongs mate.

Stay well !!!

Good news Walt. Truly hope she recovers well and steadily. All the best to you both!

All downhill from here now Walthy.

Hope your Mrs is driving you nuts soon...!

Hi , To everyone who has posted their good wishes and thoughts on here , regarding my wife’s operations , i can only say a heartfelt thank you .

We all have a laugh and joke on here , moan and groan about almost everything under the sun , discuss our lives on a daily basis , highlight the good , bad and the ugly , but to have the good wishes from people all over the country and the world is something else , .

Thank you all :bow: I will shut up now and get back to taking the piss and ‘avin a larf .