#COVID19 | Page 591 | Vital Football

#COVID19

You really haven't lol Corbyn was many things but a great orator was not one. Starmer has consistently forensically dismantled Johnson.
He's gone! He's no longer Labour leader. Get over it!

Like I said Starmer had a really good day. But he's failing in the polls. Against the worse PM in history. I want a Labour govt. I don't like what's happening behind the scenes. And I believe he'll regret it.

They all said that Labour would be 20 points ahead in the polls with a centrists in charge. But it's early days.

He's gone! He's no longer Labour leader. Get over it!

Like I said Starmer had a really good day. But he's failing in the polls. Against the worse PM in history. I want a Labour govt. I don't like what's happening behind the scenes. And I believe he'll regret it.

They all said that Labour would be 20 points ahead in the polls with a centrists in charge. But it's early days.

Who said that lol link please or it'll be another of your made up facts?

Perhaps if Corbyn had apologised rather than betraying the Labour party...

still think Stamer was the weakest candidate when it comes to winning an election. Any of the girls could have kept the JC crowd but also gave impression of change to the usual 'types' of which Stamer unfortunately still belongs (rightly or wrongly) I guess thats the working class 'thing'

Here he is again...

And yes I have.

Starmer had a great day today. Let's see if polling figures improve.

Also, Starmer has never had to face a full house of dirty b@stards every day. Easy easy ride for him, and he's behind this shitshow in the polls.

Are we talking yet about EHRC finding Labour NOT instituationally racist, then EHRC finding tories instituationally racist? Have we had a grovelling apology from the PM yet? Has he resigned?

One thing is surely beyond doubt; the triple lock on pensions has to go. It is unfair, unjust and unsustainable.

Average pay will be £1200 lower by 2025 according to analysis. That has to be shared out

And you can bet that is the one thing that will not happen.

The Conservatives are frightened stiff of the coffin dodgers turning on them at the next election.

The next four years will be horrific, and every overly emotional dribbler that called for the lockdowns to be longer and earlier, will quietly pretend they didn't, or try and defend their stance; whilst watching their country slowly turn into Venezuela, but without the oil or weather.

This is what happens when you have a one sided debate.

All those poor witless saps who were bribed into obeisance by furlough money, many of whom will be unemployed once the lockdown, which has ruined their lives anyway, ends; should have asked where the money was coming from rather than sitting on their arses cheering on Piers Morgan and clapping like seals every Thursday.

We've all got to pay, all. Taxation is not the way, it's akin to cutting your legs off if you need lose weight.

This 100%

" In the run up to the 2019 election the media was awash with vitriolic criticism of Corbyn and McDonnell’s economic policies. We were told that their plans for investing round £400 billion would be “a raid on YOUR wallets”. That the plans “stir the spectre of the 1970s for business” that they were “a recipe for decline”.

Yesterday, the billionaire Chancellor, Rishi Sunak announced investment plans that go beyond those of Corbyn’s Labour, and there’s barely a murmur from most of the media.

Corbyn’s spending would have been funded predominantly by those with the most. We are told that Sunak’s plans will require tax increases ‘across the board’ along with spending cuts for people’s service which have already been decimated by ten years of unnecessary Tory austerity.

Corbyn’s Labour would have put that money back into the hands of the taxpayer through nationalised essential industries such as rail and water. Sunak is handing most of the cash to the private sector, but not the bit that has suffered and of whom 40% are forecast to crash out of existence from our high streets, entertainment and hospitality sectors. No, the Tories will give the money to the big end of town with, for example, 54 times more spending on roads than rail (HS2 apart).

But there is a leg up for the poorest among us while we splash £600 Billion on infrastructure over the next four years ….

- the minimum wage will be raised by a whopping 19p an hour
- benefits will go up by an astronomical 37p a week
- Carer’s allowance rockets by 34p a week
- and there's a £4 billion bung for Tory marginals in the North, though that's coming out of the pockets of the poorest people on earth as the UK slashes its aid budget

Don’t spend it all at once though because you will need it as the Chancellor rakes it back through public service cuts and things like prescription increases (they are 'borrowing' the money though they aren't talking about how we pay for it just yet).

The media bombarded us with scare stories about Corbyn Labour’s spending plans….. but it was NEVER about the money"

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...y-levelling-up-johnson?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

You see the thing is

Labour wanted to invest in the whole society, for all voters whether they were Labour, Conservative, Liberal, SNP,etc voters, remainers or Brexiteers.

But the politics of personality won it and you all fell for it

Here we see yet again its purely mates rates and chumocracy that will benefit, and if pushed on the issue this venture capitalist vulture will no doubt trot out the trickle down economy bollocks.

In short the money would be circulated in the UK not stashed away in a corporate account avoiding any tax in the Cayman Islands.