Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 295 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I had to go into the kitchen to check. It's knives, spoons, chopsticks across the top and then little spoons and then forks on the horizontal.

Since when do forks go to the right of knives??!

No wonder this country is going to hell in a handcart.

#anarchy #clueless
Spot on. R to L I have steak knives, table knives forks then tea spoons. Table spoons are at the slot at front of the tray. I have separate draw for all the other utensils required.

GBBO final tonight-who will be the overall winner? Laura, David or Peter?

Can't see it being Laura as she struggles with presentation

Wonders if any other VV watching it or their wives making them and for the sake of peace - hahahaha

GBBO final tonight-who will be the overall winner? Laura, David or Peter?

Can't see it being Laura as she struggles with presentation

Wonders if any other VV watching it or their wives making them and for the sake of peace - hahahaha

@DeanoVilla will be. He knows the winner from one of the years. Nadia?

Just googled, I was close.
Nadiya Hussain

Nadiya is my boss's wife. I've eaten a few of her cakes. Yummy!

Anmd yes I'll be watching. Always have, even before Nadiya. I love it.

Warning contains distressing content.
I’ve been made aware that there are “people” who don’t have their cutlery draw in the order (from left to right)
Knives
Forks
Spoons
Teaspoons
(Teaspoons may be in a horizontal rather than vertical orientation)

Can this be true? Do such people walk amongst us? Do they deserve the vaccine?

I shall have to check. I was not aware of this rule?

No, I'm fine.

Not impressed with Amazon.

I have Prime. Ordered a keyboard on Sunday, said it would be delivered today, which would have been perfect as I want it for tomorrow. Got an email yesterday saying it had been despatched, and then one from Hermes (alarm bells ringing at this point, Hermes notoriously shite) saying parcel was on its way.

Then got a message this morning saying on its way, but late. And now checking the tracking doo-dah, says it will arrive within the next 24 hours. Which is not ideal at all.

Fucking useless bunch of ***** all round :censor:

Not impressed with Amazon.

I have Prime. Ordered a keyboard on Sunday, said it would be delivered today, which would have been perfect as I want it for tomorrow. Got an email yesterday saying it had been despatched, and then one from Hermes (alarm bells ringing at this point, Hermes notoriously shite) saying parcel was on its way.

Then got a message this morning saying on its way, but late. And now checking the tracking doo-dah, says it will arrive within the next 24 hours. Which is not ideal at all.

Fucking useless bunch of ***** all round :censor:

I have just put a post in the TV thread about Amazon that might be of interest to you