The player who left thread | Page 320 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Paul Parker basically saying Jack is over hyped and he doesn't get it.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/11/20/paul...omparisons-to-stop-13629271/?ito=newsnow-feed

Compared to previous generations which contained the likes of Zidane, Pirlo etc Jack Grealish probably is over hyped. In this current average era of players Grealish is one of the nicest players in Europe to watch. There isn't anyone like him in any other league at any club including the likes of Barcelona.

Over rated yes, should any of us give a toss? No. Football is in the process of being ruined thanks to VAR, rule changes and the invasion of politics. Grealish is one of the few players that keeps me interested.

Compared to previous generations which contained the likes of Zidane, Pirlo etc Jack Grealish probably is over hyped. In this current average era of players Grealish is one of the nicest players in Europe to watch. There isn't anyone like him in any other league at any club including the likes of Barcelona.

Over rated yes, should any of us give a toss? No. Football is in the process of being ruined thanks to VAR, rule changes and the invasion of politics. Grealish is one of the few players that keeps me interested.

agreed mate worth the admission money alone gets bums out of seats every time he gets the ball.
Not that many Villa players have done that Tony Daley being one that used to get the old trinity seats a banging up.

I hate footballers who drive around think they’re invincible. As a club, we have a £100m asset who has done something to catch the eye of the law four times. Can’t someone have a word with him or is he untouchable?

As England’s biggest star right now he needs to grow up pretty quickly off the pitch is my observation. It’s just creating dirt, someone out there will know a bit, and someone a bit more and there’s an expensive story out there for the Daily Mail.

Some people just can’t drive, no idea why, it’s not difficult.

Mrs57 is the worst driver I have ever been in with, she drives like a snail but scares the shit out of me.
She's always telling me to slow down but I'm the one who has done road test driving and have an advanced certificate to allow me to drive prototype vehicles.
I've driven around frozen lakes and done autobahn testing, high-speed track stuff etc.
I'm not a 45mph everywhere person that's for sure.
Footballers and anyone buying a high powered car should have to take an advanced test , but some people should never be allowed on the road as they have no road craft even after 25 years of driving , it's a good job she can't see this

Mrs57 is the worst driver I have ever been in with, she drives like a snail but scares the shit out of me.
She's always telling me to slow down but I'm the one who has done road test driving and have an advanced certificate to allow me to drive prototype vehicles.
I've driven around frozen lakes and done autobahn testing, high-speed track stuff etc.
I'm not a 45mph everywhere person that's for sure.
Footballers and anyone buying a high powered car should have to take an advanced test , but some people should never be allowed on the road as they have no road craft even after 25 years of driving , it's a good job she can't see this

In my family it's my eldest son that is the worst driver. He drives like a 90 year old and is too scared to venture out of our immediate area. When I'm driving I scare the shit out of him. If he goes through a set of traffic lights as they change from green to amber he's scared shitless for weeks that he's going to get a ticket in the post. Every now and again I have to drive his car just to get rid of the soot that's building up in his DPF. His last car had to have the DPF system replaced as he never went fast enough to get rid of the soot that built up. Luckily VW covered the cost under warranty as the bill was almost £4k.