Team Vs Swans | Page 9 | Vital Football

Team Vs Swans

I leave tactics to you more astute chaps and maybe Mumba is not a true left back?
but if he is then it shows again that in case of injuries bring in replacement youngsters who play the actual same position and it works.
He was the difference between 1 and 3 points today :clap::clap:

I thought Mumba played really well and that pass into the penalty box as part of the goal was very good.

Credit where its due. I would have taken supermann off ages before he scored but DF is obviously more informed than I. Also fair dues for bringing on the youngsters and wouldn't mind if they got a start sometime.

Such an important win yesterday. I was working out in my lorry but had BBC Radio Norfolk on. Definitely not safe to be driving when NC score a late goal :grinning:
I'm working through Swansea on Monday. Think I'll wear my City cap :Fingers::grinning:

Been a few games and weeks since I last posted, but yet again it is a positive week and post for Norwich! Fair play to Farke, he’s really tightened us up so far and his subs are making a huge difference in these close games.

Thought yesterday we were a bit lucky to win, a draw a fairer result but then we were robbed by Derby so it’s swings and roundabouts.

Been very impressed by Sorenson filling in at left back the last few games, nothing spectacular but he looks good on the ball, and certainly intrigued to see him in CM when he gets a chance. Mumba an excellent cameo yesterday, and the way Farke explained it (him coming on to take advantage of the tired legs of the Swansea winger) worked nicely. Don’t think he’ll be a LB going forward, as obviously not his natural side...but looks like he could develop into an Aarons replacement down the line and is capable backup now.

See some Stiepermann debate on here - and while I don’t disagree he was bad yesterday...we do seem to perform better when he plays, and Pukki in particular does. They seem to have that chemistry! Either way nice finish for the goal yesterday too

All looking positive - I do think when fit after the break Cantwell comes in for Placheta, and Quintilla for Sorenson...while PP and lungi have done a good job filling in, I don’t think they’ve done enough to stay in the side when the better players return.

Steiperman had a clear shot, poor defending but he struck it nicely unlike several efforts from arguably better players. Well done.

However, I have to align with those who pointed out the number of times he gave the ball away or made a bad pass
Agreed bar the shot he was horrendous as always. Hrs totally gone downhill

Been a few games and weeks since I last posted, but yet again it is a positive week and post for Norwich! Fair play to Farke, he’s really tightened us up so far and his subs are making a huge difference in these close games.

Thought yesterday we were a bit lucky to win, a draw a fairer result but then we were robbed by Derby so it’s swings and roundabouts.

Been very impressed by Sorenson filling in at left back the last few games, nothing spectacular but he looks good on the ball, and certainly intrigued to see him in CM when he gets a chance. Mumba an excellent cameo yesterday, and the way Farke explained it (him coming on to take advantage of the tired legs of the Swansea winger) worked nicely. Don’t think he’ll be a LB going forward, as obviously not his natural side...but looks like he could develop into an Aarons replacement down the line and is capable backup now.

See some Stiepermann debate on here - and while I don’t disagree he was bad yesterday...we do seem to perform better when he plays, and Pukki in particular does. They seem to have that chemistry! Either way nice finish for the goal yesterday too

All looking positive - I do think when fit after the break Cantwell comes in for Placheta, and Quintilla for Sorenson...while PP and lungi have done a good job filling in, I don’t think they’ve done enough to stay in the side when the better players return.
Agree mainly and DF deserves credit for going for the win, ive criticised his subs before but that worked. My only gripe still, is that although steipy works ok with pukki, i still feel were carrying him. Yesterday his touch was awful, he still wont head a ball for someone thats 6’3 is very odd! Hes slow, and isnt my idea of a number 10 at all. If he can rediscover the form from our promo season that wld be great but thsts a really long time ago.