US Presidential election | Page 10 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

This is fake and already discredited. The sheets are confirmed as samples and not actual voting ballots by the state. Fact checking saves wasted time.

If true I stand corrected then. I've only seen pro-Democrat sources claim it fake.

I posted in the context that

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...-in-burning-of-ballot-drop-box-in-boston.html
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...re-california-100-ballots-damaged/5992101002/

there seems to be bit of recent setting fire of postal ballots.

The Republicans have been consistent that any ballots that were cast on the 3rd November or had a postal mark dated no later than the 3rd should be counted, but any postal ballets received after election day with no evidence that it was posted before the cut off should be discounted.

The Democrats insist that all ballots should be included even if the ballot might have been posted after the 3rd when results from the other states were already counted and declared.

The thing is, Trump never actually said he wanted counting to stop. However the likes of CNN reported it as if he did. He called for voting to be stopped in the context that if a bag of 10,000 ballots was suddenly found hidden in the cupboard with no evidence of where it came from or how long it had been there then the ballots shouldn't be counted.

Well it was the officials in Arizona who were insisting that sharpies should be used so of course they will claim that.

The problem is there is nothing against the rules for people to use ball point pens but it looks a bit dodgy if officials were stealing the pens off people and insisting they used sharpies. It also looks a bit dodgy if this practice was seemingly only happening in areas where you would expect the majority to vote Republican.

Maybe everything is above board and all votes were actually counted, but it still looks iffy.

There have been a lot of weird stuff going on with videos of people wheeling what look to be official ballot boxes to their cars, videos of counters looking around shiftily, picking up a pen and then seemingly writing on people's ballot papers and other stuff. And this on top of Biden suddenly getting 100k plus votes in a sudden burst when no other candidate got any votes and this happening in three states (although in the first case, an official spotted it early on, realised something was amiss and reversed the votes).

And there is all the Project Veritas videos showing people associated with the Democrats admitting vote harvesting etc.

Baring in mind how both parties insisted before the election that the other party would cheat then it is really important for all these accusations to be investigated and cleared up rather than officials saying all is fine and blocking any investigation.

I'm sure if the roles were reversed those condemning Trump asking for investigation into allegations would claim corruption if Biden wasn't allowed to cry foul. Although I am sure if it goes to the Supreme Court and some results were reversed leading to a Trump victory then the left will cry corruption.

All the claims need serious investigating otherwise the Biden presidency will always be under the suspicion of corruption even if all is above board.
Are you one of Donald's sons?

I admit I switched off half way down. On the way I think you claimed Dems wanted votes cast after 3rd Nov to count or postmarked after 3rd Nov. First I've heard of that. Do you have proof of that (and by proof I don't mean 'cos Donald said so)? If actually true then obviously they shouldn't count. I'd be suspiciois of "proof" of videos of people supposedly doing XYZ.

I don't suppose either side is squeaky clean but Trump's OTT whingeing is pathetic as says so much about him.

Mehmet's comment on his misogyny tells me all I need to know about him, regardless of his politics.

Last edited:
Who is attacking "legitimate" votes ?

Only doubtful votes should be "attacked".
And if "your side" lost by a sliver ... under questionable circumstances..... surely you would want some sort of investigation ?

I've been a Counting Agent (US: Poll Watcher) dozens of times. i.e. in a Council Hall watching a Count.
I know where the weaknesses are - which is why we watch out for human error (common).... or deliberate mishandling (not common).
[At one Count a bundle of 100 was allocated to the wrong candidate. It was a Council election in a small Ward - and would have changed to result if not spotted.]

Ballot papers issued in the Polling Station are pretty secure.
Absent a conspiracy by the several Polling Staff .....
.... there is little chance of a Ballot Box being "stuffed".

But by far the biggest weakness is Postal Voting.
Thousands, millions of ballot papers are "floating around" for weeks.
Who knows how many are intercepted, or the voter "helped" ?

When people had to give a reason for a PV, the numbers could be controlled and returns monitored.
But going to the opposite extreme of issuing PV's to all (as in Pennsylvania) and the risks multiply.

Identity checks seem non-existent (in the UK).
People with 2 addresses (e.g. students) can be registered in two places - and get a PV for one or both of them.

Back to the US election.
If PVs were no problem, surely they would be issued pretty evenly to both Dems and Reps?
Yet this election shows that they have not been issued anything like evenly. Hmmm.

Lastly, have you noticed most commentators keep repeating the same phrase;
"No evidence of widespread fraud".

"evidence" . Not if you don't look.
"widespread" it doesn't need to be. Just in key marginal areas.

Several good points, but two things to keep in mind. Are we witnessing tampering or errors which materially influence the outcome? No one, counters/observers involved in the counting processes is suggesting this. Not even Mike Pence is touching this with a ten foot pole.

Is it right for the President and his team to be de-legitimizing the votes of tens of thousands of citizens by lazily smearing them with dodgy claims about some circumstantial evidence and implying a massive conspiracy run by his opponents?

Counting all the ballots favors the Democrats but it's the right thing to do.
Arguing for the counting to continue where you are catching up and for it to stop where you are losing ground may favor the Republicans, but it is the wrong thing to do.

Are you one of Donald's sons?

So do you think that any accusations of inappropriate actions shouldn't be investigated if the "right" person won?

Although I think the US would be better off under Trump than Harris, I really don't have an issue with Trump losing if the election was clean and fair. If people under the election system vote for the Democrats then so be it. I don't live in the US so I will not be directly impacted.

I bet you believe all stories about dirty tricks by the Republican party while see any accusations against the Democrats as right wing conspiracies.

So do you think that any accusations of inappropriate actions shouldn't be investigated if the "right" person won?

Although I think the US would be better off under Trump than Harris, I really don't have an issue with Trump losing if the election was clean and fair. If people under the election system vote for the Democrats then so be it. I don't live in the US so I will not be directly impacted.

I bet you believe all stories about dirty tricks by the Republican party while see any accusations against the Democrats as right wing conspiracies.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

See my post above (which I may have edited after you posted your reply but before I saw your reply).

I shouldn't have bitten to be fair and should put you in the Tarian category.

Ps, I refer you to what Jokerman said above.

I recall Farage, the night before the Brexit result, screaming foul play and telling his supporters they wouldn't accept the rigged vote. Looked an utter tit the next day when they won.
I notice Trump quite likes him.

I recall Farage, the night before the Brexit result, screaming foul play and telling his supporters they wouldn't accept the rigged vote. Looked an utter tit the next day when they won.
I notice Trump quite likes him.

President Trump said he's one of the most powerful men in Europe, you know. Mind you, if that's so, what does it say about Europe?

Bollox about pussy grabbing comment. He meant exactly what he said...that because he was rich and famous he could force himself on pretty much any woman, even if they didn't want him to. A statement to encourage sexual abuse. It was despicable then and is despicable now and you should be ashamed of yourself for defending him over it. The man is a nasty piece of work and, no, I couldn't care less about his politics or fiscal abilities. He is plain and simple, a horrible man

While believing his comment was out of order, it was part of a private conversation secretly recorded. A lot of people have said things that they would not want made public and wish they never had said. Though to castigate him for that statement which was stolen property is also out of order.