Stocks and making money | Vital Football

Stocks and making money

Southern red

Vital Champions League
im not a genius by any stretch and only really made money on bitcoin when I bought them at £150 and sold them at the high of £12k

but if anyone is interested and follows these things I would advise to look at NKLA, bought them last month at £24 and they are now over £60

interesting company and worth a punt

im not a genius by any stretch and only really made money on bitcoin when I bought them at £150 and sold them at the high of £12k

but if anyone is interested and follows these things I would advise to look at NKLA, bought them last month at £24 and they are now over £60

interesting company and worth a punt

I see they're back down to $35 today SR having shot up to around $90. Have you held on or did you sell?

What a sad sad sad thread, and the OP can't even be bothered to answer a simple question.

Just sad

I for ONE will be ignoring SR's advice and will instead be putting some serious seed funding into a parsnip fisHcake start-up, which those among us with any nous know is a huge growth area for the next 5-10 years.

@Ingy has already pledged £5 (it would have been £10 but then he realised he wouldn't have enough for Friday's chippy run)

Are you in chap?

I for ONE will be ignoring SR's advice and will instead be putting some serious seed funding into a parsnip fisHcake start-up, which those among us with any nous know is a huge growth area for the next 5-10 years.

@Ingy has already pledged £5 (it would have been £10 but then he realised he wouldn't have enough for Friday's chippy run)

Are you in chap?
Can I have another 70p back AC chap or I will have to settle for a small battered sausage with my fisH cake and large chips rather than a jumbo one chap.

Oh wow, down to $28 now. No doubt young SR sold at $90 and has been dining out on fisHcakes and cherryade ever since, without even a moments thought of making a donation to the Triple M Hand Relief Fund.

Pathetic

If you charge 10 pence for someone to throw one of Bert's parsnips or tomatoes at the likes of Rads locked in on the market square, then yes you would make money from the stocks chaps.

Wow, they've sunk below $21 and STILL no word from SR.

@Apollyon can you pop this one in the chiller for the time being chap and we can properly discuss it on Monday?

THIS is exactly why thousands are leaving HERE and going THERE every day