Summer 2020 transfers | Page 67 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Could be some big money coming in but we will get a player given to him who cost 1 million and will need a season out on loan first.

We have to sign someone

After reading a few articles this morning it seems to me that things are on the edge of falling to bits . Monologues of almost hated towards Cantwell from Webber and Farke and an outburst from Farke about Cantwell and Buendia , both of whom are our best and most creative players . Arguments involving Zimmerman , and talk of unrest in the dressing room . Who is to blame for this unhappy ship that is heading towards the bottom of the Championship sea ? I wonder if it is agents , or is it the unpleasant Webber who says blame me , but does nothing about his mistakes ? Are Farkes man management skills not up what is required that is making players unhappy? Whatever is going on with Farke fielding second rate shite like Rupp and Mclean ( did you hear condemnation of these two clowns on RN yesterday ?), whilst our best two players are left at home . My opinion is that if Farke and Webber can’t deal with players emotions , transfer rumours and the general happiness of the dressing room then they should both do us all a favour and admit they cant do the job and go . Either sort this mess out quickly Mr Webber and Farke or resign

Here we go more links to our players.

Everton have been linked with Godfrey but report says we want £30 million no less sooooo that means we will accept 20 million.

Godfrey was found out last season but in the championship he is a good player plus he offers us the pace at the back that none of our other CBs offer.

Fulham are also linked but I mentioned about two weeks ago that SKY had said Fulham needed a CB and I said 'you wait Godfrey will be mentioned' . Can Fulham afford the £30 million?

30 Million no less!!

A few days before window closes and we could lose Aarons, Cantwell, Emi and Cantwell could any club deal with that?

We will need replacements asap.

Bayern would be a super move for Aarons. They will need to offer the money. I wonder if DF/Webber will ask for a player in exchange.

As DG says the squad is getting ripped of the talent if they leave and gives us little time to sign replacements.

We can't go with Mumba and Rupp as right back options until Byram is back plus he is also left back cover. We have to replace the creative players as we can't rely on just .... noone.

Wheres he been since?!
He had trials at QPR and Birmingham but spent over a year without a club and then signed a short contract at Peterborough but only played 1 game in 2019 but contract ended and he went to Greece but now free. I'm sure he was playing for some lower league London club like Brixton boys or something.

30 Million no less!!

A few days before window closes and we could lose Aarons, Cantwell, Emi and Cantwell could any club deal with that?

We will need replacements asap.

Is it possible to sell Cantwell twice?

Only teasing FCB.

It wouldn't surprise me if neither of them get transferred.

Last edited:
Paddy Davit mentions it in his Pink Un article TH26.He talks of a high profile bust up between Cantwell and Zimmerman in one of the pre season friendlies in Germany