Rolling Results Thread 2019/20 | Page 238 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2019/20

Barcelona were poor - they didn’t take their chances and their work rate was poor whilst Bayern were ruthless and relentless. The Bayern forwards all pressed together as a unit and pounced on any mis-control or loss of possession. Barcelona did make it easy for them though.

They have been in decline for a while but the dippers taking credit for their demise is laughable.

Last edited:
My fear is they’ll go all out to get Pep back.

They might try and I wouldn't be surprised to see much specubollux about it especially in Tebas friendly Spanish media or domestic UK rag/dipper friendly outlets as a destabilising tactic. Pep wouldn't leave City now - he will see his contract out I am sure.

The average age of that Barca XI was a month shy of 30 years old, and it showed.

2 €100 million + players on the bench and a third on their books scoring a brace against them, shambles.

Whilst we must appreciate Pep for as long as he is with us both for the trophies and the style of play used to attain them the constant speculation over when he will leave cannot be good - does it affect players we want to sign/stay? What happens post Pep, do Trixie and Dixie up roots too and say job done? It's something they don't appear to have to deal with on Merseyside where Klopp is seemingly in it for the long haul with the SuperScousers.

Terrific performance by Bayern although the number of times I'm reading about it not being a classic Barca side would be annoying if it were used in the context of a City win.