The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 111 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

If there is any negotiations happening with any club like Brentford or Norwich for one (or more) player, I hope the opening line is how about we throw in Scott Hogan and Jota for ....... and fill in the blank

Back enjoying the transfer thread again I see.

Notts Forest fullback linked as well to get your juices flowing.

Lol. No!.

Whether these links to Watkins and Benrahma are true or not are kind of irrelevant to me . It’s more about the standard of player and I am just really really surprised that after last season anyone thinks that continuing with this level of signing next season is improvement or the right path to get to the next level.

If there is any negotiations happening with any club like Brentford or Norwich for one (or more) player, I hope the opening line is how about we throw in Scott Hogan and Jota for ....... and fill in the blank

The fact that they would have to talk about Hogan and Jota should put them off trying to sign any more from Brentford and Norwich in the first place.

Lol. No!.

Whether these links to Watkins and Benrahma are true or not are kind of irrelevant to me . It’s more about the standard of player and I am just really really surprised that after last season anyone thinks that continuing with this level of signing next season is improvement or the right path to get to the next level.
It isn't, and if we go down this route of doing windows on the cheap we will remain at the arse end of the table

It isn't, and if we go down this route of doing windows on the cheap we will remain at the arse end of the table
In all honesty Sil, we could spend a shit load and still end up around the bottom six. McGinn proves there is Prem quality available for the right price and Haller proves you can get butt fooked.

If we signed 5 John McGinns for £20m everyone would be cursing the management until the season started and we saw how good they were. 5 Hallers would probably send us to oblivion at £200m.