Liam Bridcutt | Page 4 | Vital Football

Liam Bridcutt

“One of the main reasons I signed was because of the manager, the responsibilities he’s given me and the role going forward.”

Does that mean he'll be playing as the no. 10?

Perhaps I'm being too old-fashionedly literal!

Very very good signing looked very good in the games he played last season. . Will help the younger ones come on. Quite exciting times got to be happy with this

Last edited:
As already said, this has a Bostwick signing feel to it in the 'how have we managed that?!' sense.

If this is the quality of experienced player we're looking to recruit through the spine of the team, we'll be just fine. No surprise to see him come straight in as Club Captain either. There aren't too many who've captained us as loan players down the years?

Nice to hear that he's thinking more towards, presumably, his career after football and choosing that over money. A fair share of PL and Championship footbalI will have seem him ok in that respect.

When you have such a highly regarded coach, that's probably going to be a pull for Bridcutt type of players.

Excellent signing but not unexpected.
The times I saw him last season I thought he was class.

I just hope any doubters that remain realise that this Appleton chap has got something going here.

Lets be patient as it might not happen next season, lets build, lets breed the confidence and lets get behind MApp and the team.

I'm excited !

Welcome Liam.

Didn’t think we had a chance of bagging Liam. This is a massive signing. Not only do we get a quality player who showed in the short spell he had what a class act he is, he will be a big big influence and help for all the young uns With that experience. It sounds like Liam will be getting involved in the coaching side too working with the big 🍎. Great work by all to get him onboard.