Piggy points deduction | Page 3 | Vital Football

Piggy points deduction

Wigan have lost their appeal against the 12 points deduction so are definately relegated, Barnsley will be playin in the Championship next season.I find it hard to understand why Wigan's points deduction is for this season but the cheatin pigs isn't.UTMPB

The official reason for the Pigs getting away with it this season is that Wigan’s deduction was set in stone and so was effective immediately after they went into administration, whereas the Pigs decision was delayed because they appealed against all the findings and allegations and the result of the appeal was released after the season had ended. Very similar to what happened with West Ham.

Of course it absolutely STINKS! There was no reason why the result was delayed so long (just like the Spammers) and having found them guilty, there was no reason why they couldn’t be deducted the points this season. That said, I’m fairly cool with it because it’ll be good to see the cheating Piggy bastards squirm from the off next season.

the piggy fookers will cheat again ....... so -12 to start next season may be just the start!

The official reason for the Pigs getting away with it this season is that Wigan’s deduction was set in stone and so was effective immediately after they went into administration, whereas the Pigs decision was delayed because they appealed against all the findings and allegations and the result of the appeal was released after the season had ended. Very similar to what happened with West Ham.

Of course it absolutely STINKS! There was no reason why the result was delayed so long (just like the Spammers) and having found them guilty, there was no reason why they couldn’t be deducted the points this season. That said, I’m fairly cool with it because it’ll be good to see the cheating Piggy bastards squirm from the off next season.

Sure does stink
Delaying until after the season is finished and then applying a penalty next season is no punishment at all when they can now regroup and start spending again on all those "good on paper" types that they're so obsessed with.

The Spammers penalty was inflicted immediately, a £5.5 million fine.

The disgrace around this is not what they were fined for the first incident, but the fact that they said that the so called offending third party clause had been removed and kept playing Tevez.

The PL never asked for any clarification, either that or they received falsified clarification that the clause was removed and turned a blind eye to it.

The second offence should have got them kicked out of football full stop, let alone have a few points deducted.

"The Spammers penalty was inflicted immediately, a £5.5 million fine"

Are you sure it was that quick? Thye knew about the cheating for months.

"The Spammers penalty was inflicted immediately, a £5.5 million fine"

Are you sure it was that quick? They knew about the cheating for months.
Correct. I’ll always believe that it was deliberately dragged out so that they could use ‘the season’s over’ get out clause and it looks like it’s happened again.

I sometimes wonder if there’s a common link who’s still involved with the FA who might have an vested interest in the fortunes of both Sheffield clubs? 🤔🙄

Last edited:
Correct. I’ll always believe that it was deliberately dragged out so that they could use ‘the season’s over’ get out clause and it looks like it’s happened again.

I sometimes wonder if there’s a common link who’s still involved with the FA who might have an vested interest in the fortunes of both Sheffield clubs? 🤔🙄

I'm resigned to political and administrative influence going back a long time ensuring those ******* s don't get what's due . Hopefully they'll be so bad they just get relegated despite the best efforts of the authorities and eventually cease to exist. Any Blade who wishes them anything but permanent misery and oblivion isn't a Blade.

I'm resigned to political and administrative influence going back a long time ensuring those ******* s don't get what's due . Hopefully they'll be so bad they just get relegated despite the best efforts of the authorities and eventually cease to exist. Any Blade who wishes them anything but permanent misery and oblivion isn't a Blade.

Too effing true.
I used to think as much as I hate them I wouldn't want them to cease to exist.

Now the cheating, corrupt, bastards can die as far as I'm concerned.

It's just one thing after another, following match betting and match fixing which saw three of their players banned for life

"Banned for LIFE" not 12 months or 2 years.......LIFE
But they obviously did nothing wrong.

The free stadium upgrades from their football authority friends who were once at Sheffield & Hallamshire, all they had to do when their free stadium upgrade arrived was keep it maintained.

But they couldn't even do that, contributing to you know what.

A new company formed in 1992 so that any potential corporate liabilities could not come back and bite them.

Apparantly six members of the panel who decided when this punishment should be inflicted are from Sheffield (According to a Charlton fans forum)

Non existent company's set up to provide sponsorship money to increase turnover so that FFP rules could be broken

The list goes on, and I've probably missed a lot off.

And it is all done to try to big up an already deluded bunch of morons who suffer from "My Dad's bigger than your Dad syndrome"

Hope they die, disappear and are never seen again, disgusting, cheating bastards

Too effing true.
I used to think as much as I hate them I wouldn't want them to cease to exist.

Now the cheating, corrupt, bastards can die as far as I'm concerned.

It's just one thing after another, following match betting and match fixing which saw three of their players banned for life

"Banned for LIFE" not 12 months or 2 years.......LIFE
But they obviously did nothing wrong.

The free stadium upgrades from their football authority friends who were once at Sheffield & Hallamshire, all they had to do when their free stadium upgrade arrived was keep it maintained.

But they couldn't even do that, contributing to you know what.

A new company formed in 1992 so that any potential corporate liabilities could not come back and bite them.

Apparantly six members of the panel who decided when this punishment should be inflicted are from Sheffield (According to a Charlton fans forum)

Non existent company's set up to provide sponsorship money to increase turnover so that FFP rules could be broken

The list goes on, and I've probably missed a lot off.

And it is all done to try to big up an already deluded bunch of morons who suffer from "My Dad's bigger than your Dad syndrome"

Hope they die, disappear and are never seen again, disgusting, cheating bastards

Couldn't agree more. Don't forget the anti Blades w a n kers Clive "Backs to the wall " Betts, Blind Pugh who did everything to block any plans we had when they ran The Mafia that is Sheffield S h i tty Council as well as that blue rinsed b a s tard Joe Ashton.

Can you believe that after squirming out of the relegation they would have been handed bar the inefficiency of the EFL (as per last weekends news), the scumbags are now appealing against the 12 point deduction?

Words fail me.

Can you believe that after squirming out of the relegation they would have been handed bar the inefficiency of the EFL (as per last weekends news), the scumbags are now appealing against the 12 point deduction?

Words fail me.
They'll probably get it reduced to a suspended sentence.