Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation | Page 19 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 Transfer Speculation

Pretty sure I remember their photographer running across the pitch to join in.
The battle of Moss Rose, when footballers were allowed to tackle (and more!), happy days.

Burton didnt take losing their last game of the season to us that well...

Good luck Bozzie, only been watching since 2012 but think he's up there with my favourite players

Sad Bostwick couldn’t have been offered a contract but understand finances needed to be reviewed because of the current situation. He will always be very highly regarded and remembered here, all the best Bozzie.

That's a shame, I was hoping we'd be able to being one of Bozzie or Eardley back to provide experience for a very young squad.

However, Bozzie has been increasingly injury prone and needing careful fitness management. Eardley, given his fitness record when he joined us, has been magnificent, but we have a promising right back in Lewis who deserves a starting place.

But best of luck Bozzie, another Imps legend gone for a Burton, I might have to revise my prediction that a 'skint' Burton will be relegated!

That's a shame, I was hoping we'd be able to being one of Bozzie or Eardley back to provide experience for a very young squad.

However, Bozzie has been increasingly injury prone and needing careful fitness management. Eardley, given his fitness record when he joined us, has been magnificent, but we have a promising right back in Lewis who deserves a starting place.

But best of luck Bozzie, another Imps legend gone for a Burton, I might have to revise my prediction that a 'skint' Burton will be relegated!
In the current situation regarding the new season with so many midweek matches, these older players may well have struggled to play min 2 games per week all season. Decent player but wrong timing given the situation.