Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 12 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

WBA reported to be interested in Eze. Not a positive development in terms of them buying Callum Robinson.

Seems we're seeing the post Covid belt tightening with Eze, QPR have accepted they won't get the 20 million they wanted for him and have knocked the price down 25%. West Ham want him but are struggling for cash until they offload a couple. Palace obviously think they can get him for a few million less than QPR want.

Reading the Forest forums and some of the price estimates they think Cash is worth are mad. They're talking about 25 million. That's the sort of money you'd pay for a CL regular capped by his country. Cash is a good player at a good age , bags of potential - 10 million's more than a fair price for a fullback who finished below the Championship PO places.

The only way such a spend (£12m+?) on Matty Cash is acceptable is if he's earmarked for RCM.

We can't spend that on simply competition for Baldock, although naturally they seem to be convincing themselves otherwise on S2.

We have too many other areas to spend on, and apparently a reduced budget.

He has played CM on quite a few occasions in his career. It seems he came through as a RM/CM, so it's possible.

We shouldn't be spending 1p on a cover player for anybody

Every player that walks through the door should be somebody capable of taking the shirt off one of our established players.

That's the only way to improve

correct pal said same for 3 month
if we agree that our main priority is at least one new free scoring forward to improve our goals for column. The fact that our two main strikers only scored 12 goals between them is probably the reason that we are not in Europe.Not that I think it would have been such a good idea. To buy a a CF is going to cost most of the alleged money available for incomings. If we want to bring in players to take the shirts of any of the Back five then we are talking Mega money. However every position should in an ideal world, have a competent stand in so perhaps it is time to look at promising youngsters from lower leagues who can fill in in case of injuries and at the same time be trained to the ethos of the club.

Last edited:
It's being reported that Walker-Peters is joining Southampton permanently for 12 mil with Hojbjerg going the other way for 15 mil.

You'd assume that puts Southampton out of the race for Matty Cash when they've got both KWP and Valery.

For those like me who do not speak Turkish - it basically says that barring a last minute mishap, we've got him, and they will let us know the details as soon as they have them.
:clap:
Hope this helps.

Well on the yellow breaking news ticker tape on ssn it’s saying we’ve had a bid in excess of 12m turned down for Ramsdale !

For those like me who do not speak Turkish - it basically says that barring a last minute mishap, we've got him, and they will let us know the details as soon as they have them.
Hope this helps.
But but but wor abart Hendo? Some BLADES will be so upset if Hendo doesn't return to BDBL.:giggle: UTMPB

Hope this helps.

Sorry Chronic. I missed your (added later) translation while I was doing mine.