Vital Blades Prediction League - Final Table | Vital Football

Vital Blades Prediction League - Final Table

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
I would like to thank everyone for taking part in this seasons Prediction League, though I didn't at one point believe that the season itself would be completed. Participation in predictions during the re-start was lacklustre but we got there in the end.

My apologies in not keeping up to date with league table as often as I should have, though I have been working from throughout the lockdown and found little time for myself to do these things. I am also, right now, trying to catch up with writing pieces for next seasons programme too.

The final run in was close and @Not_A_Cheat expected title was challenged by @Blade for Life and it came very close, but United's final three games that ended in defeat made the difference in the end. the top three were as follows;

1. @Not_A_Cheat
2. @Blade for Life
3. @BladesMad

1595941632167.png

Congratulations to Not A Cheat :guiness:. In my opinion we should have kept this on the main board as most people stop predicting when it was moved.

I'm always reviewing how to improve the site and to keep it easily accessible for all of its users. Moving the Prediction League was done because I didn't want the mainboard swamped with PL threads. There are 7 weeks until the new season starts, I will look at it again, I never ruled out it not returning but one of my main sims is that I would like more members to sign up.