How old is Apollyon? | Page 534 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Stick 50p in Mildred when you get a moment chap!
I put 2 50ps in the shopping trolley at a well known supermarket chap and it didn't work! Not only that when I complained to the assistant he said they are a pound! Imagine how silly he felt when I explained the maths chaps!!! Cracking chaps.

I put 2 50ps in the shopping trolley at a well known supermarket chap and it didn't work! Not only that when I complained to the assistant he said they are a pound! Imagine how silly he felt when I explained the maths chaps!!! Cracking chaps.

Whats that? Off your trolley? Quite.

Well well well, look who's decided to REAR their ugly head.

Got bored of abusing kids over on Pensioners of Nottingham have we? Well? WELL? HAVE YOU GOT BORED WONKY? ANSWER ME OR DAMN YOU TO AN ETERNITY IN THE BOWELS OF HELL

Not that I care a single pip. I am going to go and enjoy the delights of rural Glos, not SPEND my time on here with you grown snerts 24/7

Toodlepip gentlemen :tophat:

Well well well, look who's decided to REAR their ugly head.

Got bored of abusing kids over on Pensioners of Nottingham have we? Well? WELL? HAVE YOU GOT BORED WONKY? ANSWER ME OR DAMN YOU TO AN ETERNITY IN THE BOWELS OF HELL

Not that I care a single pip. I am going to go and enjoy the delights of rural Glos, not SPEND my time on here with you grown snerts 24/7

Toodlepip gentlemen :tophat:

SUCH VITRIOL

Just been over to the accountants in Stonehouse, which AS YOU KNOW is in rural Gloucestershire. The accountant was very impressed with this years results, the run of DUST facemask has been a huge influence on the bottom line.

I will be celebrating by taking my new yacht for a spin down to Mijas. I am expecting to be joined by the wee shitehawk and Yak, who is fitting some LED lights around my toilet lid

I will be frequenting the pub tomorrow for the first time since they reopened.Might have a few jars of Doombar followed by a trip to the chippy for fisH cakes for supper before I go back there on Saturday for my tea for more fisH cakes.Cracking plan chaps!

Just been over to the accountants in Stonehouse, which AS YOU KNOW is in rural Gloucestershire. The accountant was very impressed with this years results, the run of DUST facemask has been a huge influence on the bottom line.

I will be celebrating by taking my new yacht for a spin down to Mijas. I am expecting to be joined by the wee shitehawk and Yak, who is fitting some LED lights around my toilet lid
That reminds me chap,Bert wants his cut for those potato skins and runner beans you have been apparently using for those masks chap. He has got some fresh produce down at the allotment.Cracking enterprise chap.

That reminds me chap,Bert wants his cut for those potato skins and runner beans you have been apparently using for those masks chap. He has got some fresh produce down at the allotment.Cracking enterprise chap.

How did that car rental work out for you chap?