City’s CAS Hearing Update | Page 3 | Vital Football

City’s CAS Hearing Update

If we do get a ban, hope the Blades finish 5th.

It would be lovely but would also have the potential to mess with whatever structures they have in place - ie dressing room harmony, wage structure being dismantled when they buy a player who is only there because they're in the CL etc. Could be a double edged sword - great for us though if it put a few noses out of joint.

I will be on tenterhooks all weekend :sick:

Whatever happens we will be in the news on Monday.....

Last edited:
Bugger. I’ve just realised I have to be on the road at the time the announcement is made.
I will be home by 10:00-ish. I won’t put the radio on and will get straight on here to get the news. 🤞

So here we are. The latest stage of this saga.

Gird your loins and don your tin hats fellow Blues as whichever way this goes we will be the subject of negative headlines.

If the verdict upholds the ban in whole or reduces it we will be branded cheats and expect headlines trashing City, the trolls piling it on and expressing the hate as they enjoy the spectacle and are ecstatic that they will qualify undeservedly through their performance.

If the verdict throws out the AC findings and ban we will be branded cheats that only used clever lawyers to escape punishment and expect headlines trashing City, the trolls piling it on and expressing the hate as they enjoy the spectacle and are bitching at how unfair it is that they won’t qualify undeservedly. UEFA made sure they leaked enough to ensure the club would always be regarded as guilty irrespective of this process.

:tank:

So here we are. The latest stage of this saga.

Bird your loins and don your tin hats fellow Blues as whichever way this goes we will be the subject of negative headlines.

If the verdict upholds the ban in whole or reduces it we will be branded cheats and expect headlines trashing City, the trolls piling it on and expressing the hate as they enjoy the spectacle and are ecstatic that they will qualify undeservedly through their performance.

If the verdict throws out the AC findings and ban we will be branded cheats that only used clever lawyers to escape punishment and expect headlines trashing City, the trolls piling it on and expressing the hate as they enjoy the spectacle and are bitching at how unfair it is that they won’t qualify undeservedly. UEFA made sure they leaked enough to ensure the club would always be regarded as guilty irrespective of this process.

:tank:
Very true, but we’re City, we’re used to it, and we know better.
:hug: