Well done Blades. | Vital Football

Well done Blades.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Good performance with very few negatives.
Not capitalising and converting when well on top and creating and some sloppy passing the only ones.

Positives, we are right back ON IT and great to see.

Osborne is GOLDEN. Absolutely love his energy, enthusiasm, appetite,and intelligence.

On we go on this incredible journey !!!!!

AND THE PIGS LOST AGAIN.
Footballing Gods. 10 point deduction please. Down.... And ADMIN beckons.

It would wipe the slate clean for the countless dead hands we've been dealt over the years.

BTW AYA. Whats the lifestyle like where you live?

Onwards and upwards. CW definitely going for it with his substitutions and we are seeing a bit of strength in depth and none of the 3 'incomers' have let us down at all.

Creative midfielder anyone- although Goldie's value to the team is immeasurable.

Possibly the best non scoring striker in the PL!

Not capitalising and converting when well on top and creating and some sloppy passing the only ones.

Osborne is GOLDEN. Absolutely love his energy, enthusiasm, appetite,and intelligence.

Spot on SBT, 2 days rest, playing what i would class as a bit of a bogey side in the past for us, thought lads did rellay well, can understand the bash sub, we gotta toughie on pigsday at home to wolves, still not quite making the most of corners or free kicks, but what a finish by Egan though.
UTB

Just posted similar about Osborn. Hadn't seen this. He's very valuable.

I really enjoyed the game again, despite the conditions I thought both sides put on a decent show and we edged it. Osborn is really looking the part, we’ve needed a lefty to put some pressure on Fleck and it looks like he‘s the man. Hopefully they’ll both benefit from the competition. The same goes for Robinson and JOC, I think Jack‘s definitely the better player and he looked like he’d never been away when he came on so he should get the nod, but Robinson does have attributes to offer like that flat long throw and he hasn't let us down.

I really enjoyed the game again, despite the conditions I thought both sides put on a decent show and we edged it. Osborn is really looking the part, we’ve needed a lefty to put some pressure on Fleck and it looks like he‘s the man. Hopefully they’ll both benefit from the competition. The same goes for Robinson and JOC, I think Jack‘s definitely the better player and he looked like he’d never been away when he came on so he should get the nod, but Robinson does have attributes to offer like that flat long throw and he hasn't let us down.

Agree Gray. Robinson is an able deputy who has grown into what is a complex role. His throw in is a big bonus but his wayward pass in a dangerous situation worries me.

Agree Gray. Robinson is an able deputy who has grown into what is a complex role. His throw in is a big bonus but his wayward pass in a dangerous situation worries me.

I was saying to FKB jr how the long throw gives us another deadball situation, and its useful with a McBurnie in the middle to get the flick on. It was thus with Lee Bromby...

AND THE PIGS LOST AGAIN.
Footballing Gods. 10 point deduction please. Down.... And ADMIN beckons.

It would wipe the slate clean for the countless dead hands we've been dealt over the years.

BTW AYA. Whats the lifestyle like where you live?

Eh? Not bad - full of southerners who support either Spurs or Arsenal - are you thinking of moving down here?

Still short of a couple of players that can run with the ball, instead of after it.

Spanish, Portuguese and South Americans do this job better than anybody, so maybe its time for a couple of them if we want to progress further

Part of our evolution has been the introduction of alternative players, not direct replacements, you do need additional strings to your bow in the Prem, even more so, if you have any European ambitions.

I'm all for gradual improvement and squad growth, with the inevitable issues on who are regular starters and who are deputies or alternatives, better to have options to give you a variant on your signature style of play, squad depth with the right kind of players gives you a lesser reliance on players missing out through injury and or suspension, can still be done without spending megabucks in my humble opinion.

I thought when McNeil or worever he's called missed that sitter at 1-0 it may well come back to bite em on't bum and what a finish by EGAN to make it 1-1.I agree it was a good game in poor conditions,i had to laff when St Christopher said in a interview after the game it's the first time he's ever had a Bovril in July.:giggle: 2 very difficult games comin up this week Wolves&Chelski but our boys look they've got their Mojo back.UTMPB

Still short of a couple of players that can run with the ball, instead of after it.

Spanish, Portuguese and South Americans do this job better than anybody, so maybe its time for a couple of them if we want to progress further
Luke Freeman fits that bill, I’m surprised we’ve not seen more of him, I think he’s done ok when he has got on the pitch.

Wolves, very unconvincing on Saturday by all accounts.
Talking about burn out after all their games, that could be us next season.🤔

To be fair, I thought we played them to a standstill at their place, they were hanging on for a point at the end. If we’re rested enough we should give them a game, we seem to be getting less recuperation time than most right now.