Match Day Thread: Manchester United v The Mighty Blades | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: Manchester United v The Mighty Blades

I wonder if spending 3 months thinking about Champions League is playing its part. Mind you, look at all the other closed door games. Theres been some really shyte team performances.

If you going anything sub £20 million in the prem it is a gamble and the gambles failed or we played them in the wrong position. Berge is potential but as I have argued before we don’t have the money or depth of squad to sign potential. He may come good but he needs better around him.

It isn't about + 20m. Baldock,Stevens,Lundstram, JOC, Egan,Fleck and others are fitting the bill. Frankly you are wrong. Big time.

I can see a game similar to the Man Citeh v Burnley debacle. I fully expect a similar outcome. Now that has been said I can't lose as I won't be disappointed if it does go that way and will be ecstatic if it doesn't. Win win. my new quasi post Covid era default mindset for everything in "life" Jim... but not as we know it. :ninja:
Well they dint score 5 or more did they,do you feel a plantpot? Did you seriously think we were gunna qualify for the Champions League? You're actin like a spoilt kid who's lost his favrit toy,:taz:If we finished out of the bottom 3 we'd had a gr8 season or at least that's how most i spoke to pre season felt, grow up soft lad.:yes:We've run our race for this season in my opinion as i said at weekend and i expect us to go out of the cup on Sunday to prove mi point. I've been in agony for 3 or 4 days with my back,and not even a couple of cold beers helped mi pain and these last two games haven't done owt to make mi feel any better either,have a luvly evenin everyone includin thee Beany ya whingein owd chuff.:yes:UTMPB

Well they dint score 5 or more did they,do you feel a plantpot? Did you seriously think we were gunna qualify for the Champions League? You're actin like a spoilt kid who's lost his favrit toy,:taz:If we finished out of the bottom 3 we'd had a gr8 season or at least that's how most i spoke to pre season felt, grow up soft lad.:yes:We've run our race for this season in my opinion as i said at weekend and i expect us to go out of the cup on Sunday to prove mi point. I've been in agony for 3 or 4 days with my back and these last two games haven't done owt to make mi feel any better,have a luvly evenin everyone includin thee Beany ya whingein owd chuff.:yes:UTMPB

We got shown up rod. Like at Villa and Newcastle. Enjoy your gerts fat pie mate. I'll be pissed off at my team being crap 3 on the spin.

We got shown up rod. Like at Villa and Newcastle. Enjoy your gerts fat pie mate. I'll be pissed off at my team being crap 3 on the spin.
How the hell is losin 3-0 at Manure gettin shown up? We should've won 1-0 at Villa, no debate abart that.All 3 clubs we've played have way way bigger wage bills than us and i could understand your constant over the top criticism if we were in Norwich's position and tha tells me i live in La La land.:clown::giggle: we've surpassed any reasonable expectations this season.Enjoy your whingein, i'm still very satisfied with our season even tho since the restart it's been disapointin. UTMPB

we need upgrades its plain to see,its just worrying that if we cant lift us sens to 120% each game then our 100% isnt gonna be good enough. it,ll be interesting to see the performance at the lane ,crowd or no crowd. we win sunday then semi finals of cup lol

How the hell is losin 3-0 at Manure gettin shown up? We should've won 1-0 at Villa, no debate abart that.All 3 clubs we've played have way way bigger wage bills than us and i could understand your constant over the top criticism if we were in Norwich's position and tha tells me i live in La La land.:clown::giggle: we've surpassed any reasonable expectations this season.Enjoy your whingein, i'm still very satisfied with our season even tho since the restart it's been disapointin. UTMPB
Not worth more than a point rod. Enjoy your steak pie. No idea about footie.

Did they have 'half and half' scarves on..?
Yes but, unfortunately, they weren't tied tight enough.

On a more general point I'm finding this Corona league stuff so lacking, so worthless.

It seems the players just can't get themselves up for the games.They're not the only ones. Watching what are basically training run outs is mind numbingly boring. With hindsight- and not just because we are not playing well-I'd have preferred it to have been decided on points per game.

I know it's the players' livelihood, their job, but it's so divorced from football's raison d'etre it's hardly worth watching.

we have been embarrassing its simple as that ,the team as let their sens darn in the last 3 games. from midfield to front line they need to really have a good look at their sens. but we need to get back to clean sheets asap. hoepfully
hendo
egan
oconel
bash
back together

Quality will out

Man City 5
L/pool 4
Man Ure 3

Quality players produce natural quality regardless f the circumstances

We know we have to be to the top of the top of our game- and, yes, we've been miles off it- but maybe the break's rebalanced the PL and showing that those with the cash to buy absolute quality will, generally, rise to the top.

The rest of us have to rely on spirit,application, effort, motivation, adrenalin and great backing. We can't capitalise on the backing ATM - and ours is better than most-and maybe that's also what's affecting us?

Get a grip peeps. We're ok - we're safe and the worst is over.

But what has happened to JOC??

Tell you all summmat. This was our chance. Next season and every one thereafter will be survival. This was our one and only.