HAWKEYE BLIND | Page 4 | Vital Football

HAWKEYE BLIND

Sir help? The man who said he was there to back the government and to help
but can't make a decision (without the teachers' union) except to take a knee.
This Boris government should be called U Turn Central Chippy,but of course thee and the rest of our resident tenbobers will back em up however many ballax they continue to drop.:whistle: UTMPB

This Boris government should be called U Turn Central Chippy,but of course thee and the rest of our resident tenbobers will back em up however many ballax they continue to drop.:whistle: UTMPB
Would you have been happy if Oliver had changed his mind on Wed evening?

I don't like it but at least this government is listening. You know that whatever Boris does he will be shouted down....take the 2m rule....don't change - criticism, change - criticism. You know it Rod.

We are all in this together whether you voted or not. And you must admit the twin issues (Brexit and the Virus)are the most problematic topics since 1940. The death potential from the virus was in the millions and yet peolpe like you seem to smile at ever hurdle?

I don't like it but at least this government is listening. You know that whatever Boris does he will be shouted down....take the 2m rule....don't change - criticism, change - criticism. You know it Rod.

We are all in this together whether you voted or not. And you must admit the twin issues (Brexit and the Virus)are the most problematic topics since 1940. The death potential from the virus was in the millions and yet people like you seem to smile at ever hurdle?
Chippy it's the shite Tories who've taken more than 4 years to get Brexit done,FACT.:yes: I have genuine sympathy for any government over this pandemic but i know& you know if it was a Labour government you and the other tenbobers on here would be slatin em without exception, i mean you're all slatin the Labour leader for questionin some of the decisions made.:yes:UTMPB

Chippy it's the shite Tories who've taken more than 4 years to get Brexit done,FACT.:yes: I have genuine sympathy for any government over this pandemic but i know& you know if it was a Labour government you and the other tenbobers on here would be slatin em without exception, i mean you're all slatin the Labour leader for questionin some of the decisions made.:yes:UTMPB
Not just Tories slamming Labour, even their own rag
Labour: dysfunctional 'toxic culture' led to defeat, major report finds

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...lture-led-to-labour-defeat-major-report-finds

Last edited:
You know me but you don't really. I promise you that if labour was toiling with the virus I would be backing them to beat it. Yes I'd hammer them for not having a clue
on Brexit but even you would do the same if they didn't have a policy they couldn't stick to without throwing a six to start.

Sir Help hasn't prove to be any type of leader just yet but if he jumps down from his fence then we could compare. remember he said they would back the government and offer help (on the virus not Brexit). I can't even tell you if he is better then Corbyn at the minute.

Sorry Rod, forgot your Brexit bit. Tame prod against the winners of the referendum reallyas you know the MPs colluded and stopped us at ever turn. But I think you know deep down that the will of the people must be done otherwisw why bother?

Labour backed the extreme left have done nothing but try to destabilise this country for the last four four years and if anything it’s getting worse under Sir Snake. It’s been all about undermining the government, not showing us how they’d do a better job through Brexit, the election and now the pandemic. They don’t give a shit about anything but grabbing power which even the staunchest (unblinkered) Labour voter must surely have realised when they turned their backs on their core voters to try and win over the young and gullible and ethnic groups with impossible promises of free hand outs and their U turn on Brexit.

As I’ve said before, I don’t give a damn about the past, I’ve no party allegiances and as much as I came to hate Brown and Blair (who voted in) I’m only interested in the here and now and I’ll always vote for who I think is the best party at the time. As amateurish and frustrating that I think the government have been at times especially from Teresa May onwards, I’ve come to despise the vile cretins hiding under the name of the Labour Party. Whatever happens from now on, it’ll be hard to forgive and forget this lot anytime soon.

Labour backed the extreme left have done nothing but try to destabilise this country for the last four four years and if anything it’s getting worse under Sir Snake. It’s been all about undermining the government, not showing us how they’d do a better job through Brexit, the election and now the pandemic. They don’t give a shit about anything but grabbing power which even the staunchest (unblinkered) Labour voter must surely have realised when they turned their backs on their core voters to try and win over the young and gullible and ethnic groups with impossible promises of free hand outs and their U turn on Brexit.

As I’ve said before, I don’t give a damn about the past, I’ve no party allegiances and as much as I came to hate Brown and Blair (who voted in) I’m only interested in the here and now and I’ll always vote for who I think is the best party at the time. As amateurish and frustrating that I think the government have been at times especially from Teresa May onwards, I’ve come to despise the vile cretins hiding under the name of the Labour Party. Whatever happens from now on, it’ll be hard to forgive and forget this lot anytime soon.
So ya only interested in the here and nar and couldn't gi a shiny abart the past but you'll find it hard to forgive Labour in the future even tho these tory toilets/shithouses have a Massive majority this time in parliament,i'm suprised at ya Gray but if that aint speakin wi a forked tongue what the fork is it.:yes:However you tenbobers try and turn this it's a Tory government that forked up the brexit negotiations you all know it and even someone like me who aint really into politics knows it.Imagine if it was a Labour buildin all this MASSIVE debt up but it aint boing boing Boris and his cronies so it's ok,except it aint.Justice for Orgreave.:yes: UTMPB

Not just Tories slamming Labour, even their own rag
Labour: dysfunctional 'toxic culture' led to defeat, major report finds

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...lture-led-to-labour-defeat-major-report-finds
That's the thing tho TT,i know Labour's up the creek and are strugglin but that dunt excuse the tories when they do summat wrong and bein totally embarrassed by a 22 year old footballer surely is an embarrassin for the gits. As for you askin mi if i wished Oliver had changed his mind of course i do and if he'd months to make his decision like the tories had, i'm sure he would have changed his mind, i'm also sure he was embarrassed at Villa and if he wern't he should've been.UTMPB

Spot on GB. While ever the opposition are happy to be lauded by the media for just spouting destructive criticism then the longer the problem will go on. It's a mutual admiration society feeding incestuously off each other.

It alienates so many and will not produce a positive result for the oppositoion no matter how long they go on. In fact, in their desperation to beat the present incumbents,they become even more extreme, more radical and alienate/ frighten their traditional support except , that is, the completely entrenched , red rosette on a donkey brigade.

That's what they did in December yet they still struggle to see it despite a massive defeat.Sir Starker Mire seems to be treating the job as a courtroom exercise and is torn so many ways that he struggles to formulate a policy that won't offend one of the many divided factions. You can't play both ends against the middle endlessly and you have to be a lot braver, a lot more visionary than he appears to to lead - and take others with you on that journey.

For all his faults that's what Boris has managed to do so far

That's the thing tho TT,i know Labour's up the creek and are strugglin but that dunt excuse the tories when they do summat wrong and bein totally embarrassed by a 22 year old footballer surely is an embarrassin for the gits. As for you askin mi if i wished Oliver had changed his mind of course i do and if he'd months to make his decision like the tories had, i'm sure he would have changed his mind, i'm also sure he was embarrassed at Villa and if he wern't he should've been.UTMPB

Months???

The school meals issue had only been live for about a week at the time.

I refer you to my post above re the mess Labour is in. At least you recognise that Rod but , as long as they still have the deniers and the far left extremists the longer us "shithouses" will be happy.

Why has this thread been overtaken by a party political broadcast on behalf of Spinner Johnson’s Party? When it should be about the disgraceful Var decision against Villa. United must be awarded the points by the powers that be so justice is to be seen to be done. This can’t be swept under the carpet like they seem to be trying to do. I do hope United are challenging this stupidly unfair decision 😡

Why has this thread been overtaken by a party political broadcast on behalf of Spinner Johnson’s Party? When it should be about the disgraceful Var decision against Villa. United must be awarded the points by the powers that be so justice is to be seen to be done. This can’t be swept under the carpet like they seem to be trying to do. I do hope United are challenging this stupidly unfair decision 😡
As I've said earlier in the thread CJJ I reckon we didn't, at the time and haven't since, made enough of a fuss.Had we surrounded Oliver he might well have asked VAR because I'm convinced from his embarrassed look, that he knew something was amiss.Similarly CW took it too well in interviews after the game.

I've seen a couple of newspaper articles about the possibility of it going legal if we fail to qualify for Euope by 1or 2 points but the noise needs to be made now before it does get swept away which, judging by today's Football Focus etc is where it's gone.

It’s already gone every football programme I’ve seen today hasn’t mentioned it or just in passing no major comment on it at all
its as if it never happened already

It’s already gone every football programme I’ve seen today hasn’t mentioned it or just in passing no major comment on it at all
its as if it never happened already

The sum total that Football Focus gave the incident was to have fits of laughter about it...

So ya only interested in the here and nar and couldn't gi a shiny abart the past but you'll find it hard to forgive Labour in the future even tho these tory toilets/shithouses have a Massive majority this time in parliament,i'm suprised at ya Gray but if that aint speakin wi a forked tongue what the fork is it.:yes:However you tenbobers try and turn this it's a Tory government that forked up the brexit negotiations you all know it and even someone like me who aint really into politics knows it.Imagine if it was a Labour buildin all this MASSIVE debt up but it aint boing boing Boris and his cronies so it's ok,except it aint.Justice for Orgreave.:yes: UTMPB
Nah don’t make things up Rodders. I said ‘it’ll be hard to forgive and forget this lot anytime soon’. not that I’d never forgive if one day Labour finally got their shit together and became a proper opposition party with workable policies and not just a set of lying slime balls who change course with the wind and do more harm than good I’d consider voting for them again. Unlike yourself I suspect who would have voted for Stalin in over Churchill if he’d got a Labour card. :yes:

By the way, the cretins infesting Labour right now wouldn’t have been able to built up this massive debt because they’d have already acquired a super massive debt before all this even started. :yes:

Tell you who would have sorted this crap out though old pal...MAGGY God bless her. :yes: