So...George Floyd | Page 2 | Vital Football

So...George Floyd

But my question was did anyone see it mentions on the news?
From the youtube I saw I'd say that there were about 75-100 seriously angry
men attaching 20-30 Police.

So you blame the Tories do you Magnet?

No mate, I don't blame any particular party
I take Billy Connelly's advice about politicians "Don't vote for them it only encourages 'em"

Margaret Thatcher wasn't a Conservative, she might have tagged herself onto the Conservative Party as a means of getting herself into politics, but she wasn't a Conservative. She was a ****, who surrounded herself with *****, a whole new party within a party who's only mandate was to antagonize and create the perfect storm for violence to brew.

Once the violence grew, she could play the strong leader that smashed it.

This can be counterbalanced by our local Sheffield MP's, especially from the 70's, 80's and 90's who aren't Labour.

Theyve tagged themselves onto Labour to get an easy vote in Sheffield, and once elected can wreak their backward moronic loony left wing policies and opinions leaving a previous giant of a city in the shadows of most medium ranked cities and towns.

Politicians are all *****, every so often a good one comes along but they are usually assassinated if in the US or discredited with smear campaigns in the UK.

I wouldn't vote for any of them, but I suppose someone has to be in charge.

I'd personally prefer an elected world council and fuck all this my country patriotic bullshit that is only used to create wars and wealth for the few.

Aliens looking at us from a billion light years away (if they existed) would laugh their bollocks off at us

No mate, I don't blame any particular party
I take Billy Connelly's advice about politicians "Don't vote for them it only encourages 'em"

Margaret Thatcher wasn't a Conservative, she might have tagged herself onto the Conservative Party as a means of getting herself into politics, but she wasn't a Conservative. She was a ****, who surrounded herself with *****, a whole new party within a party who's only mandate was to antagonize and create the perfect storm for violence to brew.

Once the violence grew, she could play the strong leader that smashed it.

This can be counterbalanced by our local Sheffield MP's, especially from the 70's, 80's and 90's who aren't Labour.

Theyve tagged themselves onto Labour to get an easy vote in Sheffield, and once elected can wreak their backward moronic loony left wing policies and opinions leaving a previous giant of a city in the shadows of most medium ranked cities and towns.

Politicians are all *****, every so often a good one comes along but they are usually assassinated if in the US or discredited with smear campaigns in the UK.

I wouldn't vote for any of them, but I suppose someone has to be in charge.

I'd personally prefer an elected world council and fuck all this my country patriotic bullshit that is only used to create wars and wealth for the few.

Aliens looking at us from a billion light years away (if they existed) would laugh their bollocks off at us

It was Maggie that took me over to the dark side. Voterd Tory since 1979.
And no intention of changing that as I haven't seen a good leader since
Harold.
World council? I ban the lot including that fake EU.

In this country we have the Equalities Act 2010, billions thrown at urban regeneration and social inclusion as well as many fast tracking systems in the workplace for ethnic minorities - and it's still not enough for the mob protesting in London yesterday.

Trevor Philllips was suspended from Labour for his comments on race, we're not mature enough to discuss the topic, and until we are nothing will get better.

In this country we have the Equalities Act 2010, billions thrown at urban regeneration and social inclusion as well as many fast tracking systems in the workplace for ethnic minorities - and it's still not enough for the mob protesting in London yesterday.

Trevor Philllips was suspended from Labour for his comments on race, we're not mature enough to discuss the topic, and until we are nothing will get better.

Not helped by successive governments of all persuasions completely refusing to allow mature and sensible discussion and the formulation of clear and vigorously enforced policies. Immigration has been the Elephant in the room for decades and its none discussion along with a seemingly endless flow of apparently favourable positive action policies gone mad coupled with Blairs PC culture left a huge hole that understandably has become the biggest concerning the electorate.

We all know what breeds and multiplies in a political vacuum and long ignored, neglected concerns.

Sheffield is increasingly seeing resentment amongst many as to the inaction by law enforcement in certain areas, exacerbated by the perceived ignoring of the current rules re lockdown and social distancing. As already mentioned the mass gatherings currently taking place are IMHO pretty much the final straw.

So todays Coronavirus update impose a legal requirement from the 15th for all users of public transport to wear a face mask and observe social distancing protocols or face a fine.

No mention whatsoever that I'm aware of regarding mass gatherings for protests but a reminder about the "irresponsible" visiting parks and beaches that they must socially distance.

They might find they've let the Genie out of the bottle on this.

Don't see how they can stop fans assembling at grounds when the season restarts.

Don't see how they can stop fans assembling at grounds when the season restarts.

Genie is out the bottle already, imo. I'm not entirely sure they'd want to stop it, so long as its mostly youngsters. All about herd immunity now. Ministers can't say that with the media on their backs, but thats where we are heading...

Facemasks on public transport is just the next step in getting people confident to go back to normal. Then 1m distancing, then pubs open from August 1st.

Genie is out the bottle already, imo. I'm not entirely sure they'd want to stop it, so long as its mostly youngsters. All about herd immunity now. Ministers can't say that with the media on their backs, but thats where we are heading...
Herd immunity is the only way IMO. They will create a vaccine that is as good as one we oldies get every year for flu....about 50%. The rest need to get it and carry on.

Last edited:
Anyone contributing..?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd

Don't know if you missed this? Did his life matter..? Seems not...

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/...etired-police-captain-killed-street-protests/
Yes I saw that, and its the fact that it’s hardly got a mention by the media or the hand wringers that really boils my piss. Did those protesting in London know about this? if they did, did they even care about this loss of another black life because he was wearing a uniform so wasn’t part of the agenda.

It’s pathetic, we live in a a choreographed world where weak minded people only react to headlines and buzz words.

Like a religion Gray, people will only believe what fits their views, but they believe it with all their hearts. If it doesn't fit it is the worst blastphemy imaginable, and they will joyfully burn you at the stake for daring to speak such heresy.

I forget who said it, GK Chesterton maybe. He said "When you stop believing in God, you don't believe in nothing, you believe in anything.'

I see Piers lad was in the BLM protests here. Piers castigated labour MP Barry Gardiner as "Reckless and Irresponsible" for being in the protest . When it was pointed out his lad was there also, he became a proud Dad for his son was "standing up for rights", and said that as a 'mass gathering' it was no worse than going to a supermarket. W-anchor...

Like a religion Gray, people will only believe what fits their views, but they believe it with all their hearts. If it doesn't fit it is the worst blastphemy imaginable, and they will joyfully burn you at the stake for daring to speak such heresy.

I forget who said it, GK Chesterton maybe. He said "When you stop believing in God, you don't believe in nothing, you believe in anything.'

I see Piers lad was in the BLM protests here. Piers castigated labour MP Barry Gardiner as "Reckless and Irresponsible" for being in the protest . When it was pointed out his lad was there also, he became a proud Dad for his son was "standing up for rights", and said that as a 'mass gathering' it was no worse than going to a supermarket. W-anchor...
Morgan has come out of all this as probably the biggest numpty of them all. I won’t watch that program anymore as long as he’s featured.

Back to Floyd whatever my personal view on him, I’ve got to say that having watching the full 8+ minute video unedited those cops do deserve everything they get. I can’t honestly believe that the guy who was kneeling on his neck didn’t know what was happening. He seemed to be cool and calm, kept looking down and even had one hand in his pocket while Loyd was obviously struggling for air. It was more like a public execution in my opinion but why would anybody want to ruin their own lives by doing something like that? After a heated discussion last night, I‘ve come down in favour of drugs or maybe he’d been brainwashed, what I see in that video wasn’t caused by fear or panic, it was a cold and calculated action while his colleagues looked on and the public were filming it. They all must have known that they’d be under investigation even if he‘d stopped before actually killing the guy. It was totally bizarre and just what so many radicals around the world have been waiting for.

Last edited:
Morgan has come out of all this as probably the biggest numpty of them all. I won’t watch that program anymore as long as he’s featured.

He was well along the way to winning that award anyway.

Something that struck me about the coverage, as the media struggles to fill in it's on air time, is how they 'discover' so many 'artists, poets, authors,musicians etc ' who are all described as 'activists'.

Listening to the righteous,convoluted, one eyed drivel they spout convinces me never to spend a penny on anything they produce.

Saturday 3 June 2017

Three years ago, brave police officers confronted terrorists head-on as they murdered 11 innocent victims on London Bridge.
A van was deliberately driven into pedestrians before crashing on the south bank of the River Thames.
The terrorists then attempted to stab as many people as possible.
48 innocent people were injured, 21 of them critically - including police officers.
Police officers risked their own lives in order to save the lives of complete strangers, from all backgrounds. They ran towards a danger that most people ran away from.
Today, three years later, crowds of people in London are shouting ‘f**k the police’ in the faces of the same officers who undoubtedly saved peoples lives on that day.
Bottles are being thrown at the same officers who responded to help Londoners who faced the threat of not just this terrorist incident, but many others.
What have these brave police officers done in the last three years to warrant such abuse?
What have they done in the last three years, that makes you hate them so much?

im so glad im not bothered if an american dies a canadian dies im so glad a spanish bloke dies an italian dies. i dont know em ive never ever seen em before, they are not my family or friends. their death as nothing at all to do with me it dosnt effect me. the copper that accidently killed the black man was a c,,unt an evil c,,unt was he a racist c,,unt apparently not racist never been accused of racism ,so why is he labelled a racisct cause he was an evil bastard to a black man,apparently hes used over the top policing methods on white people they were lucky enough to survive. but why is he a racist cause he used way over the top policing methods on a black guy. he abused his position of power and hes fucked up,if it had been a white man neither you nor i would have heard a thing. it would have turned up somewhere on facebook. racism ive never every seen it heard it first hand ,its obviously there cause we keep getting told it is. Dr martin luther king is one of my heros by the way