The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this. | Page 29 | Vital Football

The government has made/is making a right bloody mess of all this.

There’s no answer because there was no question in that article. Aside from the time he was hospitalised and recuperating the Pm has been in direct control, other than that Raab. I thought you’d know that, but it seems I was wrong. My bad. .

Haha, if you reckon that Raab's been in charge, then you're more gullible than I thought.

The question by the way was mine ..... in the post ...... not in the article.

Back to moaning about Cummings I see. It must pain you that he didn’t cave to a pitchfork waving hysterical mob..

It'll all come out in the wash.

In regards Starmer I’ve come to realise he’d be no help at all. I suspect the PM has reached the same conclusion. So yes I suspect Starmer is pissed off if he’s realised that as well.

Yep, you're right ......they're screwing everything up fine by themselves.

Starmer shot himself in the foot. Complaining about a confidential document that his aides released before he left the chamber. It was a gesture all right, an own goal of the most comical proportions.

Confidential? You're doing it again. Making stuff up. "In confidence" doesn't equate to "confidential".

Own goal my arse. That's one thing I'll give Johnson credit for ........... he can handle those by himself.

It’s the people m
Haha, if you reckon that Raab's been in charge, then you're more gullible than I thought.

Confidential? You're doing it again. Making stuff up. "In confidence" doesn't equate to "confidential".

Own goal my arse. That's one thing I'll give Johnson credit for ........... he can handle those by himself.
its the people making a mess. All the bloody moaning on here look at London today bloody thousands not one person.

Think I missed your question, must have been lost in amongst the moaning. As I said if you had to ask then you’re not as intelligent as I thought.

Given the mass jizz fest that went on I certainly hope so.

According to the twitter mob I assume.

So he’s breaking confidences now? Its all semantics but its just as bad. He can’t be trusted. Old donkey mon has has blown it.

It’s the people m

its the people making a mess. All the bloody moaning on here look at London today bloody thousands not one person.
Including an MP Barry Gardiner. You can not make it up. Not sure if he was a critic of Cummings little trip or not but probably was.

Less like a letter and more like a full blown rant.

Sadly the country is full of hypocrites and there are many that inhabit our political parties and media. Despite the protestations of him and everyone else it was less to do with a supposed breach of emergency legislation and everything to do with his abilities to defeat them at every turn on the political front. His actions yesterday are evidence enough of that.

:hmmm:
Matt Hancock, April 24: "The evidence of the use of masks by the general public is extremely weak."

Grant Shapps, June 4: "With more people using transport the evidence suggests wearing face coverings offers some - albeit limited - protection against the spread of the virus."

The Channel 4 research is a damning indictment of what was already explicitly obvious. Staggering how, in the crucial 3 weeks when the virus spread in apocalyptic fashion through Western Europe destined for the UK, anyone who questioned the government strategy of ‘do nothing’ in the face of a fast-moving, deadly respiratory disease was told in no uncertain terms to ‘get behind the government’ - despite the outcome being horrifyingly predictable.

Then you have them going through ‘experts’ until they found ones that told the government exactly what they wanted to hear in relation to herd immunity, and both Raab and Sunak being on record opposing a lockdown at the time because of their concerns for ‘the economy’ (by which they mean they wanted to keep up the profit margins of their hedge fund-managing mates).

The end result is more than twice as many people dying of Covid in Wigan hospital than the entirety of Australia. And that’s only the confirmed ones, and doesn’t account for the care home debacle.

If Corbyn had presided over an identical record, the military would’ve had tanks rolling towards 10 Downing Street to oust him by force weeks ago.

Havnt seen a reaction from the press about Gardiner yet like their witchunt for Cummings and what he did was far worse. Maybe they are leaving it a couple of months like they did with Cummings.

Havnt seen a reaction from the press about Gardiner yet like their witchunt for Cummings and what he did was far worse. Maybe they are leaving it a couple of months like they did with Cummings.

Smacks of double standards eh or the media still claiming to be neutral & not biased....my arse.
Sadly tho on a different note, we have now passed the 40K + deaths, frightening & worrying given the latest 'mass gatherings' in the so called name of peace & protest.

Apparently the R rate in london is down well below 0.6 but in Manchester is round about 1,easy to see where the problem area is going to be after tomorrow's "Gathering"! And the government is now saying it will be localised lockdowns!So surprise surprise London will be open while the North West back in lockdown!!

Apparently the R rate in london is down well below 0.6 but in Manchester is round about 1,easy to see where the problem area is going to be after tomorrow's "Gathering"! And the government is now saying it will be localised lockdowns!So surprise surprise London will be open while the North West back in lockdown!!

Did u not know that there's actually 2 countries within England.....there's London then the rest of the country. Still ZERO media coverage or mention about large 'protest' crowds that could effect the R rate.....slowly losing all faith in this government 😤

Did u not know that there's actually 2 countries within England.....there's London then the rest of the country. Still ZERO media coverage or mention about large 'protest' crowds that could effect the R rate.....slowly losing all faith in this government 😤
Well I lost faith in The Guardian, Mirror, BBC and Sky who only print anti Government propaganda. Can't put that blame on the Government or the disgusting disregard to the well-being of others practiced by the I'm alright Jack attitude of thousands of people.
It just maybe that good news doesn't make headlines but MPs who join in with the I'm alright attitude need to be dealt with somehow.

Aye ......if only folk who help make the rules would set an example.
👀

So you think the gatherings etc are all down to one clown who decided to think it was ok to flout / circumvent a trip to Durham.....they were happening way before his outing. Yet now there's HUGE crowds purporting to be out in the name of justice yet the media n the likes are saying bugger all.