Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 418 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Animal welfare must be our #1 priority, surely any civilised society wouldn't argue. I'm not overly fussed about the chlorinated chicken but it's how they are treated when alive that concerns me...similarly with the beef. I wouldn't hold the EU up in any shining light either if the transportation of live animals in Spain is owt go off....don't know what standards they sign up for but in practice lip service is paid to these ( which appears to be rife across the EU ). Same with the Americans...if they fall short then they should be fired off annall
Our bar is ( and should be ) set high and any bugger we trade with ( Europe or US ) meet our standards.

As vegetarian alternatives improve more and more folk are shunning the whole vile industry anyway....bring it on.

I wouldn't personally go with "No 1" hindley, (looking after people should be higher) but it should certainly be up there ....... especially if it's food chain related.

I wouldn't personally go with "No 1" hindley, (looking after people should be higher) but it should certainly be up there ....... especially if it's food chain related.

Ofcourse you're right mate and most people come before all animals...but, some people come behind all animals.

When I go through the fields after where the horses are I will ask this beautiful chestnut I talk to...he has this ability to look straight into the soul and understands everything. Truly the most gorgeous creatures around ( along with dogs and hedgehogs and elephants and robins and sparrows etc. )

And if any of them are mentioned, great ...... If they're not, but it's declared "Australia", we'll know it's bollocks.
Just a reminder given Johnson's current murmuring .. no such thing as an Australian deal. WTO.

Well MiW, it seems like it's shit or bust now.

I really really hope you win this bet .......... I'd be happy to donate the £50 to Joseph's Goal if we're to get a deal .............. the alternative will just help to screw the country.

Oh, and remember ....... for clarity, An Australian deal = WTO ........... = no deal.

Congratulations to Ian Duncan-Smith. In a competition amongst MPs to define the epitome of stupid, he emerges as a clear winner. (Some going given the stiff competition).

He voted against scrutiny of the WA.
He then voted for the WA.
He now bemoans the fact that MPs didn't know what they were voting for in the WA.

Pillock.

I feel just a little dirty posting this. After all, by laughing at IDS & David Davies (how unimaginative can parents be? ..................... I bet I-spy was a hoot around their house at Christmas), I almost feel as if I'm in favour of the WA .............. which of course, I'm not ....... even though it is more May's than Johnson's.

It's just ......well, ..... how do explain it? Downright incompetence? Utter stupidity? a crass indifference to the "unworthy"? Pure selfishness? Probably a mixture of the lot.

How can you not have known? Moreover, how do you have the gall to admit that you didn't know?

Nobs.

https://www.politics.co.uk/comment-...ters-turn-against-the-deal-they-helped-secure

Posted here, to avoid clogging up the football threads ..........

Covid, Brexit, a worthless (world class??!!) track and trace system, yet Johnson has managed a break ................. yet you're (Hampton) bothered about a local jouro having a few days away with his family?!

Giveover.