Summer Transfer Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread

Looks like we are back in for Lawrence Shankland, according to the rumour mill.

Shankland is expected to cost 1m, before going on to score two goals in 20 games prior to being sold to Shrewsbury for 200k
It's nice to see we are right on schedule for a summer transfer window; it's the end of May and we are already on striker option plan B.

I look forward to:
1) plan C and D coming and going
2) the sudden, exciting big name option that we all are surprised by but is never actually on the radar
3) the long chase of plan E before settling for Grabban and bigging up the new non-scoring guy who has never played and I can't remember the name of.

It's comforting to know that even in this horrible years, some home comforts are enduring

Word down here is Muric has been sent back to Man City. Got to say I’m relieved about that.

He is either going to learn how to catch & be brilliant or we’ll never hear about him again.

I don’t like to slag players off too much but he was fucking shit.

I watched him play for City in the cups a few times last season and he looked different class so I was happy with the signing. Unfortunately he looked absolutely awful in a Forest shirt so am happy he has gone. As someone else has said he will probably go on to have a great career but will be remembered as a total flop here.

I watched him play for City in the cups a few times last season and he looked different class so I was happy with the signing. Unfortunately he looked absolutely awful in a Forest shirt so am happy he has gone. As someone else has said he will probably go on to have a great career but will be remembered as a total flop here.

He isn't even fit to pick the peanuts out of Samba's shit.

First few times Forest played in London and started all the "come n get your peanuts" business I didn't know what the fuck they were on about.

First few times Forest played in London and started all the "come n get your peanuts" business I didn't know what the fuck they were on about.

That's what they were on about. How many current London based goalkeepers are even fit to pick the peanuts out of Samba's shit?

I can't think of many.

Glad Muric has gone for the fact that he looked a complete miserable bugger who looked like he thought he was above it all and wanted to be anywhere but at Forest. You could tell he wasn’t particularly close to the rest of the team.