How old is Apollyon? | Page 514 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

What’s better chaps, ladz or chaps, ladz? How about we all adopt clads going forward - that’s far less offensive to be honest
Chaps chap.It shares various letters with chips chap and rhymes with some cracking other words chap like clap and trap chap.Which ironically is claptrap just like your original post chap.

Last edited:
Chaps, can anyone confirm if Bert is classed as a key worker during this lockdown?

Of course we all think he is and I WILL be out on my doorstep at 8pm clapping for him. But I walked by his allotment yesterday and someone - probably young Ernie - has spray painted 'Turnip Botherer' on his fence. Unbelievable hostility during these times when he is doing his best to keep getting his radish and turnip smoothies out to those most in need.
By the way chap just how are EMF these days chap?

Chaps, can anyone confirm if Bert is classed as a key worker during this lockdown?

Of course we all think he is and I WILL be out on my doorstep at 8pm clapping for him. But I walked by his allotment yesterday and someone - probably young Ernie - has spray painted 'Turnip Botherer' on his fence. Unbelievable hostility during these times when he is doing his best to keep getting his radish and turnip smoothies out to those most in need.
Boris has made it perfectly clear that Bert has done no wrong and he is entitled to travel 250 miles to his allotment each day, AS WELL YOU KNOW chap!!!!!!!!!

This is for any of you blokes who always know your way around.

As a bagpiper I play all over the place and was recently asked by a funeral directer to play at a graveside service at the funeral of an homeless man who had no friends or relatives. The occasion was in the back blocks of New South Wales and on the way there I got lost. Being a typical man I didn't stop and ask for directions and eventually found the place but an hour late and there were only the diggers along side the grave. I didn't know what to do so got out my bagpipes and started to play, and I played my heart out. And as I played Amazing Grace the workers started to weep, so did I.
As I left I heard one of the workers say "I've never heard anything like that before, and I've been putting in septic tanks for 20 years."