Netflix series | Page 3 | Vital Football

Netflix series

Exactly Lancs šŸ‘

And if you donā€™t like After Life, yours is wrong šŸ˜

Itā€™s the first thing Iā€™ve ever watched on Netflix. And having wondered for a year or 2 how the rest of my family manage to ā€œbinge watchā€ things, I finally realised.

Saw both completed series in the one weekend. As mark said, I fell about laughing, and wanted to curl up crying in every episode. Genius.

Iā€™ve since watched ā€œDerekā€. Another great Gervais work, although not quite up there with After Life.

Haven`t watched After Life but, if in your opinion it`s worth watching, i`ll give it a miss ;)

I`m fairly new to Netflix - the main thing i`ve learned is that if you latch on to a "new" series that sounds like a good watch, when you get to the conclusion, in the last episode - there isn`t one ! Just a gaping great hole leading to a continuation. I think that the Netflix bosses have worked us all out - though I shall not confirm that until series fifteen of these posts........

Anybody who's got access to Netflix, check out the episode about Torquay United in the series called, 'Losers'.

It's only a short and cheaply made programme but it's a lovely story and so easy for Gills' fans to relate to.

Seriously, this wont disappoint. Watch it, you'll thank me afterwards!

Anybody who's got access to Netflix, check out the episode about Torquay United in the series called, 'Losers'.

It's only a short and cheaply made programme but it's a lovely story and so easy for Gills' fans to relate to.

Seriously, this wont disappoint. Watch it, you'll thank me afterwards!
Saw it ages ago. The boxer episode with Michael Bentt (who hated boxing!) was good too

Not Netflix but very entertaining is Mcmillion$ on Sky. It's basically the story of how the McDonalds Monopoly game was infiltrated and millions of dollars of prizes were being won by members of the same family for years!

Recently been working my way through the Studio Ghibli films and have started Avatar the Last Airbender this week.

All absolutely fantastically, and the Ghibli films are amazing visually.

Finished Community a couple of weeks ago, very funny US Sitcom.
Done Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad too. You won't see anything better on TV.

Planning on starting Jojo's Bizarre Adventure after finishing Avatar

Done Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad too. You won't see anything better on TV

Better Call Saul is a bit of a slow burner at times, but worth the effort. Absolutely superbly written. Wonder how long we're going to have to wait now for series 6, was meant to be early in 2021 but with all the lockdowns around the world, presumably it's going to end up put back quite a bit.

I must be one of the few who doesn't have Netflix, but have all the Sky channels.
I did have it last year for a couple of months, watched the Madeleine Mccann documentary which was OK but nothing new really, and I did quite enjoy Black Mirror and got about halfway into Season 3 before my subscription expired!
I'm not a big watcher of long serials, I prefer News, current affairs and sport with the odd documentary and film.

OSK, I was wrong. Have watched the first series of After Life and really enjoyed it, though, tbh, I feel that there are too many cu**s in it.

A few less cu**s would be good. Probably would be okay if I was watching it in the traditional one episode per week but watching over one week meant it was a bit much in a couple of scenes.