US Politics Thread | Page 389 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

There are reports in every news source about protests against the lockdown in Michigan. Al Jazeera are reporting dozens of protestors, The Guardian are saying hundreds.

There are 10m in Michigan and maybe 200 of them attended a protest against the lockdown.

It's amazing how effectively astroturfing distorts the picture.

So having a quiet few weeks Trumpy has now Invented a new game.

"STRUGGLING AS A POLITICIAN"
"ARE PEOPLE THINKING YOU'RE A TWAT"
"DID YOU GET IT ALL WRONG"

Deflection is a game for all the family, if someone fucks up play deflection and see if you can convince other players it was someone elses fuck up.

No one has done a better job, no one knows more about coronavirus than him, in fact no one knows more than him about anything.

It's pretty surreal to see such a retard as present of the most powerful country in the world. It's a great thing that the founding fathers figured that the president shouldn't have too much power and set up mechanisms to ensure this wouldn't happen.

We don't need Trump to come up with chinese lab crap. Although he ain't far off, China is to blame, just like Bird Flu, Sarrs.....

I remember reading years ago that the flu always starts in China and ripples out around the world. I never thought anything of it until this Covid pandemic.

Do all flu viruses come from people eating weird not-food animals?

Just going to post what I think is positive about Trump, just to go against the grain. The one thing for me, if we were to go to a world war, which you never know may happen, I know what world leader I would want behind me.
In a world war I cannot see Donald Trump ever finishing second. And that's what I like about him.

Just going to post what I think is positive about Trump, just to go against the grain. The one thing for me, if we were to go to a world war, which you never know may happen, I know what world leader I would want behind me.
In a world war I cannot see Donald Trump ever finishing second. And that's what I like about him.

There is no chance of a proper war between China and the US.

He'd be terrible. He'd put all of his cards on the table day one and be unable to change tactics if required.

I kind of get what you are saying, but sadly with Trump his only military would be the casualty whilst he thought he finished in first place!

Not to move towards the covid-19 thread territory, but 65 000 dead in the USA is about 1/3 of the worlds total, and there is Trump, saying they've done well.

Not often you can say this, mean it, and not offend very many people, Donald, please f*** off and die.