Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I've made another batch of pineapple jam. The pressure is on after hitting it out of the park last time.

Gooooooood morning Vital Villans :wave:

Scum bag robbers were out and about again last night. A police dog and his handler came in the early hours, on his own, very brave I think. The robbers were caught on someones RING camera.

I'm pretty centre ground in politics, but this scum, I am sorry to say, I would line up and shoot the lot of them. The prison population would be 25% of what it is now and they'd be being rehabilitated, if they re-offended, they'd be being executed.

Be warned, when I rule the world, this will be set in action fine folks!
You are far too liberal JF.

I think the scum bag robbers represent the least obnoxious of our prison population, vile as they are.
Think I would keep them and execute the rest.

I would give them all one chance, not a second. The scum who have been in our area recently is out of bail, wanted in another area, and I have no patience at all, not anymore. This is our property, our homes and our cars, we own them, they do not have the right to breathe near them, let alone go around stealing, just to feed their stupid faces and veins with drugs.

I would give them all one chance, not a second. The scum who have been in our area recently is out of bail, wanted in another area, and I have no patience at all, not anymore. This is our property, our homes and our cars, we own them, they do not have the right to breathe near them, let alone go around stealing, just to feed their stupid faces and veins with drugs.
2018 JF my wife and I came up to Brum for a Villa game, and stayed over for a week. During that week at three o clock in the morning the house was broken into while we were in bed my keys to my new VW GTD were stolen, they ran out of the house and away with the car.
We heard nothing at all. The dog never even barked, and I am so glad because I am not of the temperament where I could have stayed in bed, and who knows what would have happened.
I hope the thieving bastards rammed it into tree and killed themselves.

I've now hit the point when it takes me almost 10 mins to type a message.

Good night to you all.

200.webp