Get Brexit Done | Vital Football

Get Brexit Done

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Thought i would throw a few pellets into the pond :fish: seeing as there is NO football for us this weekend.

Dem Tories won the election in early December with the title promise Get Brexit Done. :yes:

Has it,is it,will it. :hmmm:

Whats happened since the election win......NOWT,and they want an agreement by the end of this year. :ROFLMAO:

Johnson is just about to show his hand next week in early March,yes the 3rd month of the year by letting the Euro's have his "mandate". :contract:

:fish::fish::fish::fish: is what will kill any deal,the Euro's want full access with any dissagreements to be looked at by the ECJ...................Macron likes his cod n chips yer know.

Whats happened since the election win......NOWT,and they want an agreement by the end of this year. :ROFLMAO:

We could have had Brexit done and dusted and all the trade agreements in place two years ago except for the shameful blocking tactics, and now you question why more hasn't been done. Really.? Even with Theresas agreement, which was the softest of all soft Brexits, Labour managed to get all their amendments in, and still voted it down. Bloody Corbyn, but of course he's a genius...

As it turns out, Macron is knee deep in a mess of his own making. France has double our unemployment rate, violence in the streets (completely ignored by the BBC...) and an economy drifting into recession (good job they're in the EU, otherwise they'd be in a reet mess...). If he thinks we'll let him have the fish, he can go for 'le grand feck off' as they say. They need us more than we need them.

Do you think it will be done or not done,you cant have wait and see thats just sitting on the fence,cummon decide Chips.
Sorry Chippy, not sitting on the fence at all just ringing your bell mate.
I think we'll end up as a "associate member" for a monthly fee.
But I'd rather we leave now, save 39bn and 1bn per month and get out on WTO.
If that did happen then the demaonds from the EU would ber modified a great deal as they need our money.

If Labour would have won the election it would all have been done nd dusted by now.........................................................Oh, wait, wasn't the last proposal a 2nd ref or not leaving at all but calling it leaving?

I reckon it will go down to the wire time wise but the EU's in a bit of a quandary- they don't want us to get a good deal as it will encourage others to depart the dictatorship of unelected officials BUT they can't afford not to do trade with us as virtually all of the remaining members are economic basket cases..

Boris's brinksmanship will call their bluff and, after a bit of a rocky road,,The Great will b back in Britain.......... we could even go on to re-invent our own dynamic union and call it ........the Commonwealth!

Chuffin hell CBB why not leave the tenbobbers alone,dunt matter if the tories are in power for the next 50years they'll still blame Labour for owt and everythin.:giggle: UTMPB
You've noticed that Labour always blame them, especially our Maggie.
Human nature I suppose.

Last edited:
OOR Maggie?:LOL: Chuffin hell i can think of plenty of things to explain mi thoughts on her but Oor(worever that means)aint one of em Chippy.UTMPB
Slip of the finger and my poor typing Rod.....as you are clever enough to know I should have type "our Maggie".

As a commercial fisherman, I really hope that Boris tells them to f-off. According to our rules, I am not allowed to catch bass whereas today I have seen 5 french boats in Falmouth Bay catching tons of the stuff legally. It makes my blood boil.
Some will say that if we kick them out then we UK fishermen will suffer because they will put tariffs on our fish going into Europe. Maybe there will be a few problems in the early months but the european consumers will create hell when my lobsters and crabs cost them 50% more.
Stick to your guns Boris and take back control.

As a commercial fisherman, I really hope that Boris tells them to f-off. According to our rules, I am not allowed to catch bass whereas today I have seen 5 french boats in Falmouth Bay catching tons of the stuff legally. It makes my blood boil.
Some will say that if we kick them out then we UK fishermen will suffer because they will put tariffs on our fish going into Europe. Maybe there will be a few problems in the early months but the european consumers will create hell when my lobsters and crabs cost them 50% more.
Stick to your guns Boris and take back control.

I hope that the UK tells the EU to fook off when it comes to fishing rights.

Ive been watching that TV show about Cornish Fishing are you in Newlyn,have you had the cameraman following you.

What have the events of the last few weeks taught us ?. That we are over reliant on goods from China and that mass freedom of movement is not always a good thing. To me Brexit should mean tighter border controls and more investment and support for our manufacturing industries. For those who questioned and rididuled Brexiteers you may want to start apologising. Brexit is looking like an excellent decision.

We could have had Brexit done and dusted and all the trade agreements in place two years ago except for the shameful blocking tactics, and now you question why more hasn't been done. Really.? Even with Theresas agreement, which was the softest of all soft Brexits, Labour managed to get all their amendments in, and still voted it down. Bloody Corbyn, but of course he's a genius...

As it turns out, Macron is knee deep in a mess of his own making. France has double our unemployment rate, violence in the streets (completely ignored by the BBC...) and an economy drifting into recession (good job they're in the EU, otherwise they'd be in a reet mess...). If he thinks we'll let him have the fish, he can go for 'le grand feck off' as they say. They need us more than we need them.

Stop trying to re-write political history FKB,nearly half the Tory (incl Boris) party voted Mays deal down,not all down to Labour,incase you forgot its here.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...r-mp-vote-on-mays-brexit-deal-meaningful-vote

What have the events of the last few weeks taught us ?. That we are over reliant on goods from China and that mass freedom of movement is not always a good thing. To me Brexit should mean tighter border controls and more investment and support for our manufacturing industries. For those who questioned and rididuled Brexiteers you may want to start apologising. Brexit is looking like an excellent decision.
1582904657059.png

Stop trying to re-write political history FKB,nearly half the Tory (incl Boris) party voted Mays deal down,not all down to Labour,incase you forgot its here.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...r-mp-vote-on-mays-brexit-deal-meaningful-vote

If Labour had called the whip, they could have got it through. Half the Tories and all of Labour would have got it over the line. It doesn't change the disgraceful stalling and blocking that kept us stuffed for three years, and then the muddled 'solution' that Corbyn finally came up with.