Team v Leicester | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team v Leicester

**** Part of the Ring Rd (around Unthank Rd junction) may be closed tonight between 7pm. and 6am. as part of the City Council campaign to dig up the City roads.

I have been told there are roadworks on Bowthorpe Rd (Dereham Rd end) and on the Earlham - Watton Rd (near the hospital). However I cant verify whether these are true or not.

I hope you get to the match tonight, on time.

Yes the junction of upper Unthank Road with Colman Road has been closed for a couple of weeks and still is today so no route in to City via Unthank Road from Newmarket Road. Just have to continue down Newmarket Road.

I am ok as I live in the inner area and walk into City anyway and it has reduced
traffic going past our house (y)

**** Part of the Ring Rd (around Unthank Rd junction) may be closed tonight between 7pm. and 6am. as part of the City Council campaign to dig up the City roads.

I have been told there are roadworks on Bowthorpe Rd (Dereham Rd end) and on the Earlham - Watton Rd (near the hospital). However I cant verify whether these are true or not.

I hope you get to the match tonight, on time.
Thanks a lot BB for the heads up, train due in at 4.50pm so shld be ok

Where do you get to meet the player?
We meet a player in the gunn club, he does a post match interview with huckerby then he meets match sponsors etc then us with a signed shirt and photo. We meet krul and mclean other two times this season, plus u get two match tickets and a pre game meal in the gunn club plus stadium tour

About to get to leave at 2pm for the travel up from london for tonights game, real shame were doomed as has taken a big shine off the game/trip for me which I didnt anticipate last September when i booked this package for my son! Not got great seats this time either stuck up in the gods in the Regency stand, when paying £379 for the package you would expect better seats!

I really hope you have a good day with your son 76 after you have paid all that money . A 100% effort from the lads( to match your superb effort) and a win would be great !

I really hope you have a good day with your son 76 after you have paid all that money . A 100% effort from the lads( to match your superb effort) and a win would be great !
Thanks so much YB, just boarded the train at liverpool st! This is my third package this season after cfc and arsenal, all birthdays. Know the stadium like back of my hand now inside lol! Funniest thing is in the home dressing room, there a big metal bin type thing with steam coming from it, it has all the players boots in it so theyre nice and warm for theyre feet for kick off! Also softens the leather! So pampered.

Hope you have a great day out with your son 76.
Its pi**ing it down here so hope you have a mac !

Pub is just 45 mins away for me.
Will get soaked on the way.

After much thought, I am staying at home to watch in the warm and dry, had it still been a Saturday afternoon KO I would feel different but Friday night, Nah not in this weather...Enjoy all those going, my season ticket is available and can be collected in the City if anyone needing one.

We meet a player in the gunn club, he does a post match interview with huckerby then he meets match sponsors etc then us with a signed shirt and photo. We meet krul and mclean other two times this season, plus u get two match tickets and a pre game meal in the gunn club plus stadium tour

I hope its a good experience. :wave: :wave: