Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 402 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Why is it that the right wing gammon types of the world refuse to accept that global warming and climate change is a problem that, a) exists and b) should be given maximum attention now. Smacks of what they really are selfish bastards.
Totally agree. But a few Lefty snowflakes are the real problem apparently. NOT the imminent threat of a Climate Crisis.

It’s like mentioning austerity’s effect on the working class, Tories don’t wanna hear it because it makes them actually have to feel for their fellow man.

So instead blame; foreigners, the poorest in society, the working class and those fighting for social justice because they’re the real bad guys /s.

Would be funny if it wasn’t so awful.

Why is it that the right wing gammon types of the world refuse to accept that global warming and climate change is a problem that, a) exists and b) should be given maximum attention now. Smacks of what they really are selfish bastards.

Not saying it doesn't exist just that it is not conclusive and the jury is still out.

But this is fact 100%

On 8th January 2016 I was rushed into A & E with a life threatening condition that many, in fact most don't survive. Had my journey to the hospital been delayed by thousands of demonstrators such as Greta and her gang of attention seekers then it is quite possible that I wouldn't be sitting here typing this post. So you (may) perhaps understand why I am against such activity. There were more than 20 roads closed in Bristol this morning so one can only assume there would be traffic chaos.

Selfish bastard or what!!

Incidentally do Swedish parents not get fined for keeping their kids off school in term time like we do here?

You put up an article by The Spectator about how people don’t like Patel for some pretty obscure reason. You didn’t come back with ANYTHING other than saying how good she was. Which I argued against with FACTS.

I tried to give you chance to actually give some evidence of all the good work she is doing and you haven’t given anything other than parroting right-wing commentators.

Incorrect. I didn’t put up the link or raise the issue. It’s been outlined to you the work she is doing which is clearly upsetting you. You have ignored it and presented no facts, just opinion. It’s is just left wing rhetoric.

Keep talking about lefty snowflakes all you want but it doesn’t make your points valid. Just makes you sound like a one track record. Really really dull it is.

If you want to come back with some actual evidence of all the things you elude to but don’t expand on that’s fine. But you do seem pretty single-minded when doing so.

I would recommend you look for some balance and don’t just copy and paste some Tory bile.

Anyway I have some placards to wave....

In regards snowflakes, they do say if the cap fits. And in your case it seems made to measure. I’m in no doubt you’ve placards to wave. A pointless exercise but if it makes you feel better then so be it.

Totally agree. But a few Lefty snowflakes are the real problem apparently. NOT the imminent threat of a Climate Crisis.

It’s like mentioning austerity’s effect on the working class, Tories don’t wanna hear it because it makes them actually have to feel for their fellow man.

So instead blame; foreigners, the poorest in society, the working class and those fighting for social justice because they’re the real bad guys /s.

Would be funny if it wasn’t so awful.

One thing I’ll give corbyn and his marxist chums credit for, they certainly know how to brainwash.

One thing I’ll give corbyn and his marxist chums credit for, they certainly know how to brainwash.
I'm not a Marxist and your obsession with labels is pitiful.

As for the rest. You only see what you want to see. Try and think objectively what is better for the country, you will soon understand that Patel is awful. Feel you probably won't so maybe just leave it.

Enough with the labels though, it is so dull and repetitive.

MiW ........... my twopennorth......................... she talks bollocks

Exhibit No 1..........Death penalty is a deterrent, and would stop false convictions !

Exhibit No 2 ............"counter terrorist offenders !!!"

Exhibit No 3 ............"It's not the government"......... after 10 years......

I'm not a Marxist and your obsession with labels is pitiful.

As for the rest. You only see what you want to see. Try and think objectively what is better for the country, you will soon understand that Patel is awful. Feel you probably won't so maybe just leave it.

Enough with the labels though, it is so dull and repetitive.

I always do. The Conservatives are best for the country, without question.

MiW ........... my twopennorth......................... she talks bollocks

Exhibit No 1..........Death penalty is a deterrent, and would stop false convictions !

Exhibit No 2 ............"counter terrorist offenders !!!"

Exhibit No 3 ............"It's not the government"......... after 10 years......

Exhibit 1. The death penalty should be introduced, I’ve no issues with this whatsoever for reasons we’ve previously discussed.

Exhibit 2. I jokingly highlighted her error earlier. Not sure what more can I say.

Exhibit 3. Won’t play exhibit, not sure what this is.

They pick the UK due to liberal policing, not because the UK is the worst offender by any stretch. Look at the hysterical reaction to Patel in suggesting more robust action in dealing with Extinction Rebellion. They caused criminal damage at a uni the other week and they just let them carry on with it. We need Boris’s cannons back. Climate change needs addressing, but no need for civil disobedience.

What shouldn’t be happening is schools in Bristol closing allowing children to join this protest. Utterly ridiculous in weaponising children to promote this cause, though not surprising given the infestation of the education system.

You would use water cannons on children, really?
Explains everything

Infestation in Bristol schools, call the vermin exterminator. In your new dominion.

Exhibit 1. The death penalty should be introduced, I’ve no issues with this whatsoever for reasons we’ve previously discussed.

Exhibit 2. I jokingly highlighted her error earlier. Not sure what more can I say.

Exhibit 3. Won’t play exhibit, not sure what this is.

The death penalty isn't the issue. She kept going on about burden of proof, ..... as if we don't already have that. She maintained that it's a deterrent (debatable) but couldn't (or wouldn't) acknowledge that deterrent or not, it's irrelevant when an innocent man is convicted. If she'd said that she didn't care, then fair enough.....but she didn't.

Counter terrorism......yeah, I know, .......I just love the clip !

The 3rd one is her trying to absolve the Government for any responsibility in national poverty. She was trying to blame the councils ............yet she didn't seem to understand that they're funded by the government !

I wonder when she'll be a naughty girl again .............like talking to Israel without authorisation. Only a matter of time.

I think rump is a better description rather than gammon in this case

Indeed rank hypocrisy. She takes no shit, doesn’t tip toe around issues to pander to the over sensitive left and isn’t afraid to take decisions that upset them. Immigration system needs overhauling, she’s doing it. Keeping offenders behind bars she’s doing it, intent for greater robustness in dealing with (counter) terrorist issues, rooting out ineffective civil servants she’s doing it.

It's the Dunning Kruger effect in the case of Patel

"and water canons"

Pity Boris still didn't have his water canons. He could ship them down to Bristol, fill em up 50% red dye 50% pig muck and give both barrels to that Swedish idiot and her cronies who are intent on bringing the city to a standstill later this morning.
Then give her / them tickets to China and let them protest there. See how long they stay out of prison.
Why should law abiding working people have their lives disrupted by this attention seeker and her tribe?
Big man, is that how you deal with a child?
Shameful

You would use water cannons on children, really?
Explains everything

Infestation in Bristol schools, call the vermin exterminator. In your new dominion.

Upto the Police Commanders if this wish to use it as tactical option given the circumstances I would imagine.

I agree the infestation needs dealing with. Countrywide.

Upto the Police Commanders if this wish to use it as tactical option given the circumstances I would imagine.

I agree the infestation needs dealing with. Countrywide.
You advocate the use of water cannon on children and then dissemble.

You have you be a wind up or maybe just an attention speaker.

Does your mother agree with your views on teachers?