Rudiger. Honest mistake or a liar? | Vital Football

Rudiger. Honest mistake or a liar?

Spursex

Alert Team
Despite a lack of video evidence, despite evidence of people who were in that stand who heard nothing of the sort, despite the fact that Spurs fans have proved again and again our anti-racist credentials, despite the fact that neither the Club or the Police could find a shred of evidence and despite the fact that he above all should understand the anger so many Spurs fans feel for being accused of behaving in a way 99.999% despise - he shows no understand that as not even a single player could back him up and despite how he behaved leading up to his accusation, he says this:

Antonio Rudiger says ‘racism has won’ after Chelsea defender is jeered by Tottenham fans

Germany international reported racist abuse aimed at him from Tottenham supporters earlier this season though no evidence was found to prove his claim

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger says "racism has won" and that he had been made a "scapegoat" after Tottenham Hotspur and London police said they found no evidence to back his allegation he was abused during a Premier League match in December, with the German jeered by sections of the Spurs supporters during Saturday’s return fixture.

Rudiger was involved in an incident in which Tottenham's Son Heung-min was shown a red card and indicated shortly afterwards that he had been the victim of a monkey gesture from the home section of the crowd.

However, Spurs and the Metropolitan Police said they had found no evidence of racial abuse.

"Racism has won. The offenders can always come back to the stadium, which shows these people have won," Sky Sports quoted Rudiger as saying after Chelsea beat Tottenham 2-1 on Saturday.

Rudiger was subjected to jeers from some Tottenham fans during the match at Stamford Bridge.

"They never get punished and in the end, I'm the scapegoat. I won't give up, I'll never stop raising my voice. I'll always raise my voice, but in relation to this, I'm alone," he said.

"It's a disaster. I became a father last Thursday and you start thinking society hasn't come far enough in fighting racism so my kids will probably suffer as well. If nothing changes, if kids don't get good education and parenting, we'll lose."

Reuters

There's no winners here. Rudiger is showing a lot of immaturity in my opinion with his new comments.

He should ask himself what he would have said if it wasn't Spurs that had been involved.

Despite a lack of video evidence, despite evidence of people who were in that stand who heard nothing of the sort, despite the fact that Spurs fans have proved again and again our anti-racist credentials, despite the fact that neither the Club or the Police could find a shred of evidence and despite the fact that he above all should understand the anger so many Spurs fans feel for being accused of behaving in a way 99.999% despise - he shows no understand that as not even a single player could back him up and despite how he behaved leading up to his accusation, he says this:

Antonio Rudiger says ‘racism has won’ after Chelsea defender is jeered by Tottenham fans

Germany international reported racist abuse aimed at him from Tottenham supporters earlier this season though no evidence was found to prove his claim

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger says "racism has won" and that he had been made a "scapegoat" after Tottenham Hotspur and London police said they found no evidence to back his allegation he was abused during a Premier League match in December, with the German jeered by sections of the Spurs supporters during Saturday’s return fixture.

Rudiger was involved in an incident in which Tottenham's Son Heung-min was shown a red card and indicated shortly afterwards that he had been the victim of a monkey gesture from the home section of the crowd.

However, Spurs and the Metropolitan Police said they had found no evidence of racial abuse.

"Racism has won. The offenders can always come back to the stadium, which shows these people have won," Sky Sports quoted Rudiger as saying after Chelsea beat Tottenham 2-1 on Saturday.

Rudiger was subjected to jeers from some Tottenham fans during the match at Stamford Bridge.

"They never get punished and in the end, I'm the scapegoat. I won't give up, I'll never stop raising my voice. I'll always raise my voice, but in relation to this, I'm alone," he said.

"It's a disaster. I became a father last Thursday and you start thinking society hasn't come far enough in fighting racism so my kids will probably suffer as well. If nothing changes, if kids don't get good education and parenting, we'll lose."

Reuters

Reuters
Total cynical liar...we should sue him and give him something else to moan about...he lives his life like he plays the game, full of deceit.

Racism wins when the boy who cries wolf does so one too many times. The fact that he has track record for this does not help his case in the slightest.

What's equally as depressing is the way that the press are all laying down for him, absolutely no attempt to explain why Spurs fans are reacting to him this way, a group of fans and a club that together have done more than any others to face racism head-on.

It's now when you realise that the press are all about sound bite journalism.

What's equally as depressing is the way that the press are all laying down for him, absolutely no attempt to explain why Spurs fans are reacting to him this way, a group of fans and a club that together have done more than any others to face racism head-on.

It's now when you realise that the press are all about sound bite journalism.

No surprise there though. It's been rapidly getting worse for nearly 20 years. The media won't miss an opportunity to make a mountain out of a molehill these days. Well, I say the media, when I actually mean the people cashing the cheques at the top of the food chain. Gotta make that money and they can only do that by forcing news.

“Despite a lack of video evidence, despite evidence of people who were in that stand who heard nothing of the sort, despite the fact that Spurs fans have proved again and again our anti-racist credentials, despite the fact that neither the Club or the Police could find a shred of evidence .”,

In actual fact , video evidence proved there WAS NO racist behaviour , . It was proved it never happened, which is a lot different to having a lack of evidence to back up his lies .

, and I am not in any way trivialising racial abuse !!!!!!!!!!!:wagging: :clown:

“Despite a lack of video evidence, despite evidence of people who were in that stand who heard nothing of the sort, despite the fact that Spurs fans have proved again and again our anti-racist credentials, despite the fact that neither the Club or the Police could find a shred of evidence .”,

In actual fact , video evidence proved there WAS NO racist behaviour , . It was proved it never happened, which is a lot different to having a lack of evidence to back up his lies .

, and I am not in any way trivialising racial abuse !!!!!!!!!!!:wagging:

But some pretty strong video evidence of an open left hand but a clenched right fist that went into Sonny's rib cage.

Strange how that was never investigated by VAR .
The fact that he was manhandled into the position before succumbing to raising his leg was completely overlooked . If the foul had been given , who knows what Rudiger would have said .
I do...it would have been something like “I felt Son push his kidneys into my fist and head my hand as he tripped me”

I do...it would have been something like “I felt Son push his kidneys into my fist and head my hand as he tripped me”

So here at least the general consensus was that no one believes him and he's cried wolf (again?).

I hope he understands that if he has or was mistaken in what he heard that he's actually made it more difficult for anyone who comes after him. I hope there isn't but if it did happen at Spurs, the fan's instant reaction is likely to be one of complete incredulity.

So here at least the general consensus was that no one believes him and he's cried wolf (again?).

I hope he understands that if he has or was mistaken in what he heard that he's actually made it more difficult for anyone who comes after him. I hope there isn't but if it did happen at Spurs, the fan's instant reaction is likely to be one of complete incredulity.
That's absolutely right. He's as good as said that there's no point in reporting racism.

Racism should always , always be reported . He has put the anti racism movement back along way by making up claims and continuing to make ridiculous comments about racism and racists being the “winner “ . Does he think anyone wins in this . Really !

He claims to be the Scapegoat, thus alluding that he is taking the blame and he is “alone “ in all this .
His club , our club , and the force that is the Metropolitan Police, have said there is no evidence of racism . His own team mates can’t back him up . Seems his one man crusade has isolated him .He even still believes that the “racists“ are still going to be allowed back in to watch football . These must be the “racists “ that only target HIM ........AND NO ONE ELSE ! They don’t target any other player from Chelsea or any other player from any other club ! Really ! How ‘kin weird is that !
I don’t think his tactics in all this have done him any good and he keeps digging the mess of a hole deeper .
Why does he think he was on the end of verbal booing after insulting those supporters , and our club .
He should be ashamed of himself . Sadly I don’t think he is .
And I’m still not making light or demeaning racism in any form !

Last edited: